FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food May I make a suggestion?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
May I make a suggestion?
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-01 9:36 pm   Permalink

My suggestions usually draw a laugh-fest too. But everyone was so adamant about the Home Bar forum that it did become reality and is a great success (despite old posts with broken links)...I still go there first when I hit the board.

I like having a section referring new folks to very helpful posts on the board, and you could even reiterate the search option as the first option for looking up information. What if someone maintained a set of links that were categorized into items already suggested "how to stock a bar" etc. Could something like that be located in the "About" section.

Thanks for the laughs, nothing here to see, this is not the post you are looking for, move on!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2013-05-01 11:43 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-05-01 21:36, VampiressRN wrote:
... What if someone maintained a set of links that were categorized into items already suggested "how to stock a bar" etc. ...

That is exactly what I meant when I earlier said a TC Directory is in the works. A list of key topics which can be a great "go to" resource.

BTW TikiTacky just created one which is perfect for just such a directory:
The essentials for stocking a tiki bar

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-02 12:58 am   Permalink

Can we have it in a Hologram display?

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-02 05:56 am   Permalink

*snicker*

your ether.

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation