FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Oasis 2013: Wiki Wiki VanTiki 5k
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Tiki Oasis 2013: Wiki Wiki VanTiki 5k
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-17 12:15 pm   Permalink

Cool, glad that worked out for you. One less thing to worry about.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
NuttyBoltz

Posted: 2013-07-17 4:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-17 12:11, VanTiki wrote:
The medals look AWESOME!

They Sure Do!! Great job man! Looking forward to running with you

View Profile of NuttyBoltz Send a personal message to NuttyBoltz  Email NuttyBoltz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
UnkleFunky

Posted: 2013-07-22 07:31 am   Permalink

The Musick family would like to sign up to run.

Eric
Robyn
Edan
Willa

I will personally find it challenging after a night of debauchery. But I enjoy a challenge.

Mahalo!

View Profile of UnkleFunky Send a personal message to UnkleFunky  Goto the website of UnkleFunky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cindiluhui
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-07-24 9:16 pm   Permalink

The medals are wonderful!

For some reason I have been motivated to put together a special outfit for the run. Anyone else?

View Profile of Cindiluhui Send a personal message to Cindiluhui      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheKiltedFez
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-09 08:31 am   Permalink

I can't remember if I signed up or not, but I'll be there with my wife. If I can wake up on time!

View Profile of TheKiltedFez Send a personal message to TheKiltedFez      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cindiluhui
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-09 11:38 am   Permalink

Since I may be the only one dressing up for the run, I wanted it to be known that I was a part of an "event" while I'm "running". With the help of Henrik I have created running bibs! Yay! (insert Kermit flail here) And like many races, I would like to personalize them with YOUR name! So if you want a name on your bib that is different than the one below, please let me know before Monday August 12 at 7:00pm.

To make them I am printing them on iron on transfers and putting them on cheap muslin fabric I have on hand. I plan on having some extra numbers in case someone who is not on the list shows up, but there won't be very many. (sorry, low cash flow these days)

So please check your name below and let me know if you would like something different.
Quote:

Wiki Wiki VanTiki Officially registered runners:

1 - Cindiluhui
2 - lunavideogames
3 - retro-friki-tiki
4 - Pineappleman11
5 - NuttyBoltz
6 - Mikala137
7 - Eric Musick
8 - Robyn Musick
9 - Edan Musick
10 - Willa Musick
VanTiki
The Kilted Fez
Mrs Kilted Fez

View Profile of Cindiluhui Send a personal message to Cindiluhui      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VanTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-10 5:06 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-08-09 11:38, Cindiluhui wrote:
Since I may be the only one dressing up for the run, I wanted it to be known that I was a part of an "event" while I'm "running". With the help of Henrik I have created running bibs! Yay! (insert Kermit flail here)

[/quote]

Cindiluhui you get an A+ for extra effort! I've FINALLY got all my ceramic goods and screen prints boxed up for the Voyage Across The Ocean, and that includes the finishers medals!

This afternoon I'm putting together the *Official* sign up sheet that will be at the VanTiki booth in the indoor vending area at Tiki Oasis. We are splitting a booth with Rum Cakes, so that gives a perfect opportunity to carbo-load while signing up/checking in on Saturday or Friday

See you all in a few days (!)
Henrik "VanTiki"

View Profile of VanTiki Send a personal message to VanTiki  Goto the website of VanTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pineappleman11
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-15 11:39 am   Permalink

Good thing I'm running , because if the sign up sheet is at the Rum Cake booth. I will definitely need to burn a couple of extra calories.

View Profile of Pineappleman11 Send a personal message to Pineappleman11  Goto the website of Pineappleman11     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
notebooms
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-15 1:28 pm   Permalink

My wife Anissa and i are in! Thanks for putting this together...

-scott noteboom

View Profile of notebooms Send a personal message to notebooms  Email notebooms Goto the website of notebooms     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pineappleman11
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-15 8:04 pm   Permalink

I'll be running to Surf Guitar 101 podcast on my i-pod to make it even more Tiki

View Profile of Pineappleman11 Send a personal message to Pineappleman11  Goto the website of Pineappleman11     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-15 9:26 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: hang10tiki 2013-08-15 21:37 ]

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-15 9:30 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: hang10tiki 2013-08-15 21:38 ]

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aquatic Safarinaut
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-08-17 11:08 pm   Permalink

I'm in but didn't know about sign up.
where are we meeting?

View Profile of Aquatic Safarinaut Send a personal message to Aquatic Safarinaut      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aquatic Safarinaut
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-08-18 04:08 am   Permalink

Aloha
Been running mornings at oasis for years but have been on a ship for the last few months and out of the loop. I guess I'm not registered but will show up at the start line and run with you guys anyways........in about.......2 hours...
Yikes! This will be awesome!

View Profile of Aquatic Safarinaut Send a personal message to Aquatic Safarinaut      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-18 07:03 am   Permalink

Looks like 6:30am is a bit too early for Cammo...

...zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZ

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation