FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace hukilau 2013 official event mug on sale NOW!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
hukilau 2013 official event mug on sale NOW!
TikiTacky
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-07-18 3:32 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-18 13:00, White Devil wrote:
Quote:
As a friendly suggestion, communication is key to keeping satisfied customers.

Equally important is for customers to remember that they're not ordering from Sears & Roebuck. Satisfaction can also come in the form of realizing you're ordering from an individual who has other things to do besides sending you hourly updates.

I'm not going to air my dirty laundry here. I ordered the mugs, I eventually received what I ordered, and I'm ultimately happy with what I got. But you and I have different ideas of "customer service," Mr. Devil.

I've seen you embroiled in the whole Witch Doctor fiasco excusing what appears to be the theft of someone's money for a mug they never received. You'll have to forgive me if I don't take take your opinion in this regard very seriously.

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mymotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-19 4:48 pm   Permalink

White Devil, STFU. YOu have nothing of value to say and you are defending a con artist mug maker!

View Profile of mymotiki Send a personal message to mymotiki  Email mymotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-07-19 4:49 pm   Permalink

...and then there's that way of presenting it.

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-20 07:23 am   Permalink

Oi! Keep it off this thread.

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ragbag Comics
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-25 10:28 pm   Permalink

Hey Danny-

The Hukilau mug looks fantastic and was more than worth the wait; those of you waiting,
you've got a great piece coming:

Looks good hangin' out with some familiar pals...

Keep up the great work!

--Pete

View Profile of Ragbag Comics Send a personal message to Ragbag Comics  Goto the website of Ragbag Comics     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DrThundr

Posted: 2013-07-29 11:34 am   Permalink

Got mine last week too; it's great! Worth the wait.

View Profile of DrThundr Send a personal message to DrThundr      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation