FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Marketplace » » The Lurid Low-Brow Tiki-Art of Brad "tiki-shark" Parker
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
The Lurid Low-Brow Tiki-Art of Brad "tiki-shark" Parker
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-20 9:29 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

The "Shark-Tiki" Tiki-Mug ...from Body Glove & Tiki Farm & me.

It's part of the 3 tiki-mug set of Body Gloves 60th anniversary set.

The idea was it's a Tiki dedicated to a Shark-god, to protect surfers from Sharks while in da' water.

So I put in details like Shark Teeth, and shark 'aumakua spirits swimming around it's base.

I'm very happy with the amazing detail Tiki Farm got out of this one, and IT may be my personal favorite of the set.

Get 'em while you can at Tiki Farm, and a few other places.
Please, check out Tiki-Farm for any "Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker" designed Tiki-Mugs still up for sale at really good prices.
http://www.tikifarm.com/tiki_mugs_p2.htm

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-05-20 21:31 ]

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-21 2:53 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
SPECIAL EDITION of "BEYOND the REEF"!

A giclee, gallery wrapped on canvas.
Fade resistant archival museum quality inks.

A hand painted ( by me) unique "Artist's Remarque" of the Ship's figure head holding a Tiki.

The sides the this ready to go on the wall, gallery wrapped giclee, are painted BLACK ( a Big Toe effect to make a giclee look like an original)

"Beyond the Reef"
Special Edition
Signed,
numbered; 1 of 1
20" x 14"
Comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
Available only here; the Tiki-Shark Art Studio.
$500.00
$50 Shipping and Handeling to the Main-land Over seas is a little more, let me know what country wand we'll get you a good fair shipping rate.

Only one. Please reply here, or personal message me, or email-me at
Brad@tikishark.com

View Profile of Tiki Shark Art Send a personal message to Tiki Shark Art  Email Tiki Shark Art Goto the website of Tiki Shark Art     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-22 10:06 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe~

Body Glove Tiki-Mugs…

The Shark-Tiki Tiki-Mug.

Yep, of the set of 3 tiki-mugs I did for Body Glove , I'm digging' this one the most.

They have all this friggin' detail... … detail I was working in to see if Tiki-Farm could actually make happen.
And they did!

Check 'em out at Tiki Farm....
Please, check out Tiki-Farm for any "Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker" designed Tiki-Mugs still up for sale at really good prices.

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-23 12:47 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe,

Special edition of "Beyond the Reef"

Artist's remark - ship's figure he'd holds a tiki

Sides of the "Gallery Wrapped Canvas are painted Black.

20" x 14" (approx)

$500.00 Plus $50 for shipping (out side US we'll figure it out)
I take Pay Pal
comes signed and with a certificate of authenticity
This piece is an "Artist's proof" and only available directly from the Tiki Shark Art Studio.

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-24 03:06 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

The MOVIE!
http://www.bodyglove.com/campaigns/the-disappearance/?mwrc_session_code=Fef7GYXdpP36RuIYnzJ5

The MONSTER!

The MUG!

Please, check out the Tiki-Farm web site for the BODY GLOVE 60th Anniversary 3 tiki-Mug set. "Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker" designed Tiki-Mugs

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-27 07:35 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

The TIKI-MUGS!

The MOVIE!
http://www.bodyglove.com/campaigns/the-disappearance/?mwrc_session_code=Fef7GYXdpP36RuIYnzJ5

Please, check out the Tiki-Farm web site for the BODY GLOVE 60th Anniversary 3 tiki-Mug set. "Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker" designed Tiki-Mugs

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-28 4:26 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

The TIKI-MUGS!

The MOVIE!

Please, check out the Tiki-Farm web site for the BODY GLOVE 60th Anniversary 3 tiki-Mug set.
"Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker" designed Tiki-Mugs

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-30 12:46 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

The MOVIE!

The MONSTER!

The TIKI-MUGS!

Please, check out the Tiki-Farm web site for the BODY GLOVE 60th Anniversary / Sea Creature 3 tiki-Mug set.
"Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker" designed Tiki-Mugs

myka7625

Posted: 2014-05-30 02:06 am   Permalink

Can someone please tell me 7f I dan s3ll thes3s, our f7rst Upload an Image

Click 'browse' and choose a file to upload, then click 'Submit'.

Your Uploaded Images

Images uploaded by you in the last 24 hours:
How do I include these images in my posts?
To use these images in your post, highlight the text that is below the image use you want to include. Make sure you highlight the entire line, including both the beginning and ending 

and my first paintings.

View Profile of myka7625 Send a personal message to myka7625  Email myka7625     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-30 02:18 am   Permalink

hmmm…myka7625,
I don't see any of my art in your up loaded images.
However, If you are asking if you can still purchase the Body Glove Tiki-Mugs...

...there are, I believe, still some left.

Please, check out this link to the Tiki-Farm web site for the BODY GLOVE 60th Anniversary / Sea Creature 3 tiki-Mug set
designed by "Brad (Tiki-Shark) Parker".

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-30 02:32 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!
I just checked the Tiki -Farm web link and they might be ...SOLD OUT... of the "Body Glove 60 Anniversary" Tiki-Mug,

…However, it looks like they still have…

the "Body Glove Sea Creature" Tiki-Mug

and the "Shark-Tiki Tiki-Mug"!

I suggest, "Get 'em now before they're gone!"

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-30 1:55 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe,

Special edition of "Beyond the Reef"

Artist's remark - ship's figure he'd holds a tiki

Sides of the "Gallery Wrapped Canvas are painted Black.

20" x 14" (approx)

$600.00 Plus $50 for shipping (out side US we'll figure it out)
I take Pay Pal
comes signed and with a certificate of authenticity
This piece is an "Artist's proof" and only available directly from the Tiki Shark Art Studio.

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-06-10 12:34 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

At the Brand New Dive N Surf - Home of Body Glove HQ international…

Inside, in a case of historical surf-treasures, are:
1.) The Body Glove 60th Anniversary Tiki Mug

2,) The Shark -Tiki / Body Glove Tiki-Mug …

And #3 - The Big Guy. The Body Glove Sea Creature Tiki Mug.
All saved forever in nice display case with tons of other cool Body Glove Memorabilia.
If you are in Redondo Beach, California, Check it out!

and if you want these tiki-mugs to lurk in your historical tiki bar go to Tiki Farm, and a few other places.

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-06-11 2:29 pm   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

My big Art show on July 4th at La Luz de Jesus Gallery in LA is coming up!

There will be everything from original paintings…

...to Skate decks to Boogie boards to Beach Towels…. to the facts as reported in the Hawaiian News service about how Cafe Press stole (STOLE : meaning- used my art with out checking for copy-right and with-out my knowledge or permission, and was selling it on-line on over 200 gift items in perhaps 7 countries) …stole my Art, and how this slowed my ability to paint, make art with a clear head, and nearly de-railed this art show.

Luckily, Billy Shire and Matt Kennedy at La Luz De Jesus Gallery don't scare easy, and have stood behind me and shown great support through these last many months of tremendous turmoil.

So come to the show, rock to the "INSECT SURFERS" and see the "TIKI-ART" ...and the reflection of copyright infringement on the artist's ability to make his or her living in our society and how it's changing our culture. What does it all mean when technology supersedes justice, and copyright law is left in the dust of the Plagiarism-Super-Highway?
Hope to see you there!
ALOHA!
La Luz De Jesus Gallery
4633 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027
(323) 666-7667
www.laluzdejesus.com

Tiki Shark Art
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2014-06-12 12:28 am   Permalink

Aloha Tiki Tribe!

This just in…. one more new piece of TIKI-SWAG that will be available at La Luz De Jesus Gallery - the "Tiger Shark Surfing" Boogie-Board!
(whew, seems like I've been working on getting this puppy out there in the world for years!)
http://www.laluzdejesus.com for info please contact info@laluzdejesus.com Atten MATT.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Shark Art 2014-06-12 00:29 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation