[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums ╗ ╗ Tiki Music ╗ ╗ Video premiere of ╠XTAHUELE
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Video premiere of ╠XTAHUELE
always on the beach
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-20 03:42 am   Permalink

Stone Gods of Bimini video premiere!! The song is taken from the upcoming album Pagan Rites at Subliminal Sounds.

Click the link to watch the video -
http://gaffa.se/nyhet/72577

Hope you all like it!! Aloha!!

View Profile of always on the beach Send a personal message to always on the beach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-20 07:33 am   Permalink

Love it!

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
socksoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-20 6:22 pm   Permalink

that was one killer video. excellent tune as well from ╠XTAHUELE. i'm starting to have that sensing feeling that 'pagan rites' will be my favorite album of the year

View Profile of socksoff Send a personal message to socksoff      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2013-05-20 6:38 pm   Permalink

Good stuff! I especially like the all percussion interlude (starting at 1:31). I used to be into early Test Department so go figure...

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kaiwaza
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-21 12:44 am   Permalink

My goodness. I don't think I've ever heard anyone quite capturing the original spirit of "exotica" music. Most lovely!!

View Profile of Kaiwaza Send a personal message to Kaiwaza  Email Kaiwaza     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-21 01:16 am   Permalink

Excellent! Powerfully enchanting! I would reserve that as the final number, and have giant projection of THIS behind you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-wJ_0HeFY0

If you sync up the start of your chant with the moment the robe falls, the whole thing as a very hypnotic effect

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-21 07:41 am   Permalink

Here you go, Sven and ╠XTAHUELE. Mute the video on the right, change the quality to 480, and go full screen:

http://youtubedoubler.com/8kN4

Truth be told, I forgot to mute it the first time, and it blended right in.

In case that link doesn't work:

http://videodoubler.com/combo/saved/169

[ This Message was edited by: Hale Tiki 2013-05-21 07:43 ]

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-21 08:06 am   Permalink

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!

These guys "GET IT"!!!!

Looking forward to the "new" album, vinyl of course!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-21 09:43 am   Permalink

Indeed. Can't wait to see you guys at Hukilau!

EDIT: I'm hoping there will be merchandise! (And vinyl)

[ This Message was edited by: hale tiki 2013-05-21 11:41 ]

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
El Jefe
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-21 2:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-05-21 09:43, Hale Tiki wrote:

EDIT: I'm hoping there will be merchandise! (And vinyl)

[ This Message was edited by: hale tiki 2013-05-21 11:41 ]

^This.

View Profile of El Jefe Send a personal message to El Jefe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
yaysandnays

Posted: 2013-06-02 12:38 am   Permalink

Stay updated on ╠xtahuele and "like" the band here: https://www.facebook.com/Ixtahuele

aloha!

View Profile of yaysandnays Send a personal message to yaysandnays  Goto the website of yaysandnays     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-05 8:52 pm   Permalink

This is absolutely incredible. Such a great job guys. Well done!!!! I am blown away to a far exotic place.

View Profile of forgotten tikiman Send a personal message to forgotten tikiman  Email forgotten tikiman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Gino
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-06-09 9:53 pm   Permalink

So excited for this as well. I'm so glad, not only that the exotica torch is still burning, but that artists as superbly talented as these are the ones bearing it.

View Profile of Trader Gino Send a personal message to Trader Gino  Goto the website of Trader Gino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-11 1:03 pm   Permalink

I got the Vinyl, saw them live, and even surprised the hell out of Mattias when I shoved an oyster fork into my face.

These are good people. And very talented musicians. And if you buy the vinyl, there's a surprise for you on the back! (No telling, anyone! Don't spoil the surprise.)

always on the beach
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-07-21 05:46 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-06-11 13:03, Hale Tiki wrote:
I got the Vinyl, saw them live, and even surprised the hell out of Mattias when I shoved an oyster fork into my face.

These are good people. And very talented musicians. And if you buy the vinyl, there's a surprise for you on the back! (No telling, anyone! Don't spoil the surprise.)

That oyster fork thing was sooo crazy! Haha!

View Profile of always on the beach Send a personal message to always on the beach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation