FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Kitty Chow and Fisherman Tonight! May 20th 7pm at Don the Beachcomber
Kitty Chow and Fisherman Tonight! May 20th 7pm at Don the Beachcomber
SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-20 11:42 am   Permalink

And don't forget...Don the Beachcomber has ALL NIGHT HAPPY HOUR on Mondays!!!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tongariki

Posted: 2013-05-20 1:18 pm   Permalink

Hey, this says 7 pm, but her web page says 9 pm. I called Don's, and the woman who answered the phone didn't know. I am a bit of a drive away, and after the Caliente weekend, with work tomorrow, 7 pm is doable, but 9 pm maybe not. Anyone know for sure?

View Profile of Tongariki Send a personal message to Tongariki  Email Tongariki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-20 1:34 pm   Permalink

It is TC night at Don's which people start showing up between 6 & 7pm
Kitty Chow and Fisherman may not start their set until a bit later (9ish possibly)?

show up and hang out with the Don's crew & enjoy PuPu's & cocktails in the meantime.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tangaroa-Ru
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-20 1:41 pm   Permalink

Oh, man!! If I were not getting my hardwood floors refinished today, I would so be there. No, that's not a euphemism. My floors really are being redone.
Kitty Chow and Fisherman absolutely rocked Caliente 5, didn't they?! You all have a great time, and clap extra loud for me.

View Profile of Tangaroa-Ru Send a personal message to Tangaroa-Ru      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-20 1:50 pm   Permalink

We will miss you Kari! we make extra clap for you!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-20 3:38 pm   Permalink

Make an extra clap for me too, I won't be able to make it due to a work "fire drill" in San Diego early tomorrow morning.

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-20 3:57 pm   Permalink

Boooo john O

Last time they played there
They started shortly after 7.
Hope so for tonight also.

[ This Message was edited by: bigtikidude 2013-05-20 16:00 ]

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-20 4:08 pm   Permalink

we make extra clap for John-O too!
damn & it was John whom talked me into going despite major exhaustion from the weekend!

SoccerTiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-20 4:09 pm   Permalink

I just confirmed with Fisherman. They play at 7 p.m. tonight!

View Profile of SoccerTiki Send a personal message to SoccerTiki  Email SoccerTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
A Frame
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-22 7:03 pm   Permalink

Welcome to Don the Beachcomber's in Sunset Beach California...

Let's go inside to the Dagger Bar for the Kitty Chow & The Fisherman Show with Crazy Al!

Thoroughly enjoyed it!

View Profile of A Frame Send a personal message to A Frame      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-05-22 8:47 pm   Permalink

Nice pics.

No "S" on the end of Don the Beachcomber, Anders!---The Spelling Police

If you missed Kitty Chow and Fisherman at Caliente, or at Don the Beachcomber, or if you just want to see them again, then you've got another chance to catch them on Sunday at the Tonga Hut starting at 5pm.

(SPAM---learned that one from Bamboo Ben!)

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
A Frame
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-23 1:28 pm   Permalink

U corect GRoG, it nots 'Da Fischerman' erhter, jus 'Fisherman'. OK fotos, bad spelin' dae. see u sonday

View Profile of A Frame Send a personal message to A Frame      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kitty Chow
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-23 8:13 pm   Permalink

WOW!! thanks for all that came out...And thanks for the PIX!!!!! Mucho Mahalos to Chris for having us!oxoxoox love to you all!! ALOHAAAAA! Kitty and Fish

View Profile of Kitty Chow Send a personal message to Kitty Chow      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation