FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Bali Hai - San Diego Monthly Monday Meetups
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Bali Hai - San Diego Monthly Monday Meetups
Tiki Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-22 12:57 pm   Permalink

Next meet up is this Monday, July 1, see you there!

Okay San Diego TC. It's time for us to show our aloha colors and represent tiki here at San Diego's grand palace of Polynesia, the Bali Hai. Don's has their weekly meetups and Emeryville has their Trader Vic's get togethers and now we are starting our Monthly Monday Meetups.

That's right, I propose that we meet the first Monday of every month and do our thing. Chat, plan, share, trade, scheme, etc. I spoke to many of you TC locals recently and we all agreed that we should start getting together regularly. So, starting June 3rd and every first Monday after that we will get together. (i.e. July 1, August 5, September 2, October 7, November 4, December 2 )

6pm is our target start time at the bar at the Bali Hai. FYI, happy hour is from 3pm to 6pm. So for those of you that want to take advantage of that, you can show up earlier to do so.

Bring your mugs and maybe even your aloha wear and get together with the Tikiphiles of San Diego.

I will be there every first Monday with the Mrs. around 5:30. Our host will be the Ohana spirit. So come join the fun. Spread the word...

PM me if you have any questions or suggestions.

We also have a Facebook group page you can visit at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/620008348012136/

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Slinger 2013-06-29 11:33 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Slinger 2013-07-01 11:54 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Slinger 2014-03-12 01:59 ]

View Profile of Tiki Slinger Send a personal message to Tiki Slinger  Email Tiki Slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-22 1:45 pm   Permalink

Sounds like a great idea! I usually have to work until 8, but I can make it there around 8 since it is so close. They seat until 9 and serve until people leave which is usally 10. Will people still be there at 8? I would love to show up, but I don't want to be the only one

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-22 3:22 pm   Permalink

Glad to hear you peeps are showing some love for the Bali Hai
we hope to join you sometime & would be happy to see you at Don's
this is what the "Tiki Revival" is all about!
Have a great TC Monday.

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikirose
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-22 3:35 pm   Permalink

Wow, you jumped right on that John! You can count on Michelle and Nathan to be there. See you then!

View Profile of Tikirose Send a personal message to Tikirose      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-22 4:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-05-22 13:45, lunavideogames wrote:
Sounds like a great idea! I usually have to work until 8, but I can make it there around 8 since it is so close. They seat until 9 and serve until people leave which is usally 10. Will people still be there at 8? I would love to show up, but I don't want to be the only one

Elena and I will still be there and I'm sure others will too. So, come on down.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Slinger 2014-03-12 02:00 ]

View Profile of Tiki Slinger Send a personal message to Tiki Slinger  Email Tiki Slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-22 4:25 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-05-22 15:22, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Glad to hear you peeps are showing some love for the Bali Hai
we hope to join you sometime & would be happy to see you at Don's
this is what the "Tiki Revival" is all about!
Have a great TC Monday.

Thanks for the support. Have to go up there and see how it's done.

Mahalo

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Slinger 2014-03-12 02:00 ]

JasonLeeSurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-22 4:32 pm   Permalink

I dig this idea

View Profile of JasonLeeSurf Send a personal message to JasonLeeSurf      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Miss Hell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-22 4:51 pm   Permalink

Derek Mitchell and myself will be there! After a day at jury duty, I'm going to need a fruity drink to unsee what I saw earlier that day.

View Profile of Miss Hell Send a personal message to Miss Hell  Goto the website of Miss Hell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
skootiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-22 6:07 pm   Permalink

I love this idea!

View Profile of skootiki Send a personal message to skootiki  Email skootiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
zond2
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-22 6:27 pm   Permalink

We'll be at the Bali Hai this Saturday to celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary. Wish we could be there for 6/3 but the drive from Casa Grande, AZ is a bit long for 2 weekends in a row (bad enough we were at TC5).

View Profile of zond2 Send a personal message to zond2      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-22 6:36 pm   Permalink

Drat! We'll probably miss this first one since we'll just be getting back from a trip that day. Looking forward to making to to some of these in the future, though.
Thanks for getting it together so quickly - this is a fun idea!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-23 4:28 pm   Permalink

Sounds good. Thanks for organizing!

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kinikilu
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-05-23 7:42 pm   Permalink

so fun to meet san diego folks at TC5! you can count on cyndelu and mark dropping by!

View Profile of kinikilu Send a personal message to kinikilu  Email kinikilu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sofa King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-05-24 4:32 pm   Permalink

Great idea. I'll do my best to make it out.

Nick

View Profile of Sofa King Send a personal message to Sofa King      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-05-24 5:14 pm   Permalink

I will be there. I can almost taste the Mai Tai now...

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation