FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Bali Hai - San Diego Monthly Monday Meetups
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Bali Hai - San Diego Monthly Monday Meetups
Tiki Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-09-03 9:16 pm   Permalink

Aloha TC,

This month we were given the private room and our own server thanks to Bali Hai management. Mucho mahalo Bali Hai! The group keeps growing as we had many new visitors including some out-of-towners.

A big Aloha to our newest guests, Jason, Michelle, Nick, Teddy, Ran, Jeff, Jim, Denise, Eric, Trish, Brad, Marion, Kristena and Sean.

And Mahalo to our regulars, Mark, Jeanette, Derek, Michelle, Adrian, Alan, Richard, Steve, Kira, Ted, Amy, Treg, Emily, Anders, Elena and myself.

Don't miss next months meet up on October 7th. Be there or be square.

Mahalo

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Slinger 2013-09-03 21:23 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Slinger 2014-03-12 02:05 ]

View Profile of Tiki Slinger Send a personal message to Tiki Slinger  Email Tiki Slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sofa King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-04 9:05 pm   Permalink

I had lots O fun last Monday. Thanks for organizing this John and thanks for the ride Jeff.

Good times with good folks for sure.

Hopefully I can make it out next month.
Nick

View Profile of Sofa King Send a personal message to Sofa King      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JasonLeeSurf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-05 4:51 pm   Permalink

Great Times !

View Profile of JasonLeeSurf Send a personal message to JasonLeeSurf      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sleestak
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-16 08:23 am   Permalink

was thinking of seeing if they would have creepxotica play these> would you guys like that or no? if you guys would enjoy that, i can inquire??!?!?!

View Profile of sleestak Send a personal message to sleestak  Email sleestak Goto the website of sleestak     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-16 11:14 am   Permalink

That would be cool! Thanks for thinking of us. If not, you should come by and have a Mai Tai.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sofa King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-17 12:23 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-09-16 08:23, sleestak wrote:
was thinking of seeing if they would have creepxotica play these> would you guys like that or no? if you guys would enjoy that, i can inquire??!?!?!

My vote is YES!

IMO it would be killer if you all played one or more of these.

View Profile of Sofa King Send a personal message to Sofa King      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-17 2:03 pm   Permalink

Do It!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-09-19 12:39 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-09-16 08:23, sleestak wrote:

Dave,

Thanks for the generous offer. I know our people are big fans of Creepxotica. That would be an epic meetup for sure. I wonder if Bali Hai would accommodate such and activity for us. Do you have a contact there? If not, I can inquire.

Mucho Mahalo again for the offer,

View Profile of Tiki Slinger Send a personal message to Tiki Slinger  Email Tiki Slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-19 4:42 pm   Permalink

that would be really cool if we had muzak. Creepxotica would certainly change the vibe

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki leki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-09-19 7:53 pm   Permalink

That would be totally cool it would be like a mini tiki oasis

View Profile of tiki leki Send a personal message to tiki leki  Email tiki leki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Bev
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-02 3:44 pm   Permalink

Hi all, was wondering if anyone can tell me if there are any good motels near the Bali Hai, my wife and I are planning a trip and want to check out this place.
thought I would ask this in here as I did not want to start a thread for one question,
thanks in advance, Bevan

View Profile of Bamboo Bev Send a personal message to Bamboo Bev      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilease

Posted: 2013-10-02 3:57 pm   Permalink

Bamboo Bev...Check out Humphreys Half Moon Inn...Has a tropical vibe as well and is close...

View Profile of tikilease Send a personal message to tikilease      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-02 4:25 pm   Permalink

Lots of hotels around Bali Hai within walking distance. You will also be able to find cheaper ones just a mile or 2 away. Pretty much anything in Point Loma wil be close but if you want to be within walking distance look for hotels on Shelter Island. Hope that helps. Feel free to PM me with other questions on hotels.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Bev
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-02 7:35 pm   Permalink

Thank you all, Humphreys looks cool. Looking forward to this trip.

View Profile of Bamboo Bev Send a personal message to Bamboo Bev      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-02 7:42 pm   Permalink

Cool! Let us know when you are thinking of going to Bali Hai, if you want some company. If you need any advice on anything else just ask. Have fun.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation