FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Bali Hai - San Diego Monthly Monday Meetups
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Bali Hai - San Diego Monthly Monday Meetups
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-03 12:20 am   Permalink

John, confirming Monday the 7th for the SD Ohana meet-up.....?

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-03 03:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-10-03 00:20, TikiAno wrote:
John, confirming Monday the 7th for the SD Ohana meet-up.....?

Come rain or shine and even government shutdowns. We meet till we can't meet no more.

Mahalo,

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Slinger 2014-03-12 02:06 ]

View Profile of Tiki Slinger Send a personal message to Tiki Slinger  Email Tiki Slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Bev
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-03 06:11 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-10-02 19:42, lunavideogames wrote:
Cool! Let us know when you are thinking of going to Bali Hai, if you want some company. If you need any advice on anything else just ask. Have fun.

Thank you, will keep that in mind. We are hoping for November but may be January depends on how things pan out.

View Profile of Bamboo Bev Send a personal message to Bamboo Bev      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-06 3:39 pm   Permalink

Hmmmm, looks like fun. Who's going this monday?

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-06 5:58 pm   Permalink

Roxanne and I will be there!

Looking forward to it.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-06 10:04 pm   Permalink

I'll be there later on, post happy hour, most likely around 7. Looking forward to seeing all. John, thanks for organizing once again!

David/ Tiki Ano

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-07 9:41 pm   Permalink

Sorry we had to miss this one (stupid work.) Hope it was another good turnout & great time!
Looking forward to next month.

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-08 1:24 pm   Permalink

We had a smaller group last night for the meet up, but it was nice to be able to talk to people. Great to meet Monkeyman, Matt and Nick and is always great to see all the regulars. We missed Bamalamalu and many others who didn't make it.

Great company and great food and drinks! Hope to see you all next month!

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-09 09:22 am   Permalink

Smaller group, fun times. Let's do it again next month..... For those that missed this month's meeting, there's a few more "SD Ohana" pendants left....

lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-09 1:05 pm   Permalink

Yes, thank you TikiAno for the SD Ohana pendant. Very nice of you to make those for everyone.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-10 8:09 pm   Permalink

Can I organize the next meetup at the Bali Hai?

Everybody be there the first Monday of November.

Let's drink and talk about stuff. Who's in?

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiwi Steve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-10 11:30 pm   Permalink

Hope I can grab one of those pendants! I've been to most of the gatherings, but I just got back from 4 days in Vegas & I passed out when I got home that Monday... See everyone in November!

View Profile of Kiwi Steve Send a personal message to Kiwi Steve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-12 2:32 pm   Permalink

In:
Cammo
Kiwi Steve

Hey, you folks have NO EXCUSES for not coming to the next meetup! It's like really a long time from now, November the 4th, so PLAN AHEAD and show up! Somebody really important might show up like the guy who used to run Tiki magazine, or that guy, you know the guy who has the bar in his garage, what's his name?

I hear they have free cocktail napkins at the Bali Hai! Wow, I'm so in!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-12 3:31 pm   Permalink

Great idea Cammo! Why didn't someone think of a monthly meet up earlier? I will be there if you will!

lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-12 3:36 pm   Permalink

Actually... I have tickets for a concert in LA that night. I am not going to make it. Are you going to have these every month Cammo? I will try to make it another time if it happens again?

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation