FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Bali Hai - San Diego Monthly Monday Meetups
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Bali Hai - San Diego Monthly Monday Meetups
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-03 10:51 am   Permalink

We're hoping to be there by 6:30. See everyone soon!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
John Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-02-04 12:27 am   Permalink

February group in force. Elena, Me, Mark, Cynde, Joni, Chris, Barry, April, Richard, Treg, Emily, Amy and Ted.

See ya'll next month.

Mahalo, Tiki Slinger

View Profile of John Slinger Send a personal message to John Slinger  Email John Slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-04 08:31 am   Permalink

Sorry I missed you guys... hope all is well!

David / Tiki Ano

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-02 8:04 pm   Permalink

Tomorrow night!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
John Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-03-02 10:17 pm   Permalink

Hope to see everyone out on Monday. We kick off at 6 PM, but Elena and I will be there at 5:30 for the early birds. Rumor has it that we will have a special guest, Buzzy Meeker tiki artist extraordinaire. Also, there will be an announcement about our April meet up. It will be a legendary evening with a special musical guest and private room. It will be our greatest meet up yet.

Mahalo

View Profile of John Slinger Send a personal message to John Slinger  Email John Slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-03 09:37 am   Permalink

Hi Folks -

I'm coming too, will have some info about volunteering at Tiki Oasis. See you at 6:30!

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-03-03 11:19 am   Permalink

Won't be there til later, but I will be there. See you later.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-04 10:32 am   Permalink

Hey, I'd like to try a vinyl exchange at the next meetup; just bring some Exotica/Hawaiian albums you'd like to trade and lets do it!

Anybody in for that?

View Profile of Cammo Send a personal message to Cammo  Email Cammo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MissClaireTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-03-26 11:22 pm   Permalink

This monthly meet up looks really fun, Count me in for next time and hopefully I'll get to meet some new people who have tiki fever too

[ This Message was edited by: MissClaireTiki 2014-03-26 23:22 ]

View Profile of MissClaireTiki Send a personal message to MissClaireTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-27 8:46 pm   Permalink

The next one will be a doozy! Be sure to RSVP in the thread below or on the Facebook page for this one (normally that isn't necessary, but the April meet-up will be an extra special event.)

Hope to meet you there!

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=47352&forum=17

John Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-03-28 09:56 am   Permalink

Here is the rollcall from our March meetup.

Mahalo, John

John Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-03-28 10:01 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-03-27 20:46, bamalamalu wrote:
The next one will be a doozy! Be sure to RSVP in the thread below or on the Facebook page for this one (normally that isn't necessary, but the April meet-up will be an extra special event.)

Hope to meet you there!

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=47352&forum=17

And if you are a Facebook person there is a page here as well.
https://www.facebook.com/events/553386708093203/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Additionally, this is our Meetup Facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/620008348012136/

Mahalo, John

Cammo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-29 09:57 am   Permalink

(This is the first double post I've ever done, I swear!)

Seeing as this is a music-themed meetup, I'm going to bring a whole lot of vinyl Exotica/Hawaiian/Comedy records. I'll trade them for just about anything, or sell them for $1 each! Hey, 3 for $2!

Including:
4 copies of Quiet Village.
Hawaiian Interlude w/Jonnie Aluani
Blue Hawaii/Billie Vaughn
Adventures in Paradise, Vol. 3
Hilo Hattie at the Hilton Hawaiian Village
Soft Sounds from the South Seas, Vol. 4
Hilo Hawaiians, Memories of Hawaii
Hilo Hawaiians, Honeymoon in Hawaii

my favorite -

Tahiti's South Seas Spectacular from the Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel, 2 shows nightly!

and...

5 Smothers Brothers albums!
7 Stan Freberg albums!

C ya there!

Tiki Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-08 11:12 am   Permalink

Check out our photos from our Creepxotica event last night here at...

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=47352&forum=17&start=last&12

View Profile of Tiki Slinger Send a personal message to Tiki Slinger  Email Tiki Slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Bev
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-04-24 02:50 am   Permalink

Hi all, after many set backs my wife and I are finally able to make the trip over there, unfortunately we wont make a Monday meeting to meet you all. We will be in San Diego from 13th to 15th of May, we will be checking out the Bali Hai one of these nights. What other Tiki bars would be worth a visit.
Thanks, Bevan

View Profile of Bamboo Bev Send a personal message to Bamboo Bev      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation