FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Bali Hai - San Diego Monthly Monday Meetups
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 )
Bali Hai - San Diego Monthly Monday Meetups
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-10 12:02 pm   Permalink

telescopes, the Mai Tai quality & strength varies depending on who makes them, but I still usually notice when I've had two! Fortunately, we think they've improved back to where they were before the remodel, overall - we had some really lousy ones immediately after the reopening.

Looks like a good turnout last week. Sorry we missed it, we had to go out-of-town unexpectedly for a family thing. Hopefully we'll be able to catch up with some of you at Oasis.

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-11 2:22 pm   Permalink

We have dinner reservations on Wednesday night at 7:00 pm. If anyone wants to meet for a drink before or after, pm or text me. I know it's not Thursday night, but I'm hoping it will be a calmer vibe for dinner on Weds.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-08-13 10:57 pm   Permalink

Special TO14 Bali Hai meet-up Group, toast and picture Saturday between 3PM and 4PM

For those of you who are going to be at Tiki Oasis 2014 this weekend. Let's get together and meet up for an hour in the atrium by the waterfall. Let's mingle, sip some rum and at 4PM we will do a toast and take a group picture. Everyone is welcome so invite a friend.

Mahalo, John

View Profile of Tiki Slinger Send a personal message to Tiki Slinger  Email Tiki Slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-01 12:42 pm   Permalink

First Monday Meet-Up Bump!

I'm sure the Bali Hai will be a little more crowded than a normal first Monday due to Labor Day, but look forward to seeing everyone later today! I might even be able to get there to enjoy some happy hour pricing...

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-09-01 12:47 pm   Permalink

See everyone there!
There isn't a Humphrey's concert this year, so hopefully it won't be too extra crowded.

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation