FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » SD Ohana - Meetup Group - Bali Hai
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 )
SD Ohana - Meetup Group - Bali Hai
mahalomo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-09-20 7:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-09-15 14:42, lunavideogames wrote:
We are meeting every third Thursday at False Idol. Starts tonight! See you there.

Well hey there.

I'm new to the meetups (attended my first at Bali Hai meetup a few weeks back after lurking on Tiki Central for 11 years) and have been frequenting False Idol since it opened. Is there a secret handshake, wink, or password needed to get in on third Thursdays. And if there is, how does one go about obtaining the secret to said handshake, wink, or password?

Looking forward to the next one.

Mahalo

View Profile of mahalomo Send a personal message to mahalomo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-09-20 9:04 pm   Permalink

I just sent you a personal message.

View Profile of Tiki Slinger Send a personal message to Tiki Slinger  Email Tiki Slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2017-05-23 3:57 pm   Permalink

ANNOUNCEMENT! RSVP required!

Come join us for the 4th anniversary SD Ohana party, Monday June 5th downstairs in the Bali Hai South Pacific room. The celebration kicks off at 5:00pm with Super special musical guests, DJ Glen “The Mack” Gorham who will be spinning Tiki beats. Then at 6:30, Jason Lee and the Black Tides will take the stage to throw down their killer lounge surf tunes for all of us to enjoy.
This is a free show, so bring some clams for the tip jar. We will have a full bar and food available. I can't think of a more appropriate way to kick off the summer of 2017.

Important note: Please RSVP below with how many people in your group. We need this total number so the restaurant can properly supply and staff our party. To do so go to our Facebook page at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/620008348012136/permalink/1543235905689371/?comment_id=1543260332353595&ref=notif¬if_t=group_comment¬if_id=1495578607584373

If you're not a Facebook person, leave your RSVP below.

Mucho Mahalos

View Profile of Tiki Slinger Send a personal message to Tiki Slinger  Email Tiki Slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-05-23 8:15 pm   Permalink

Yee-hah!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2017-06-03 11:33 am   Permalink

Planning on a San Diego vacation week of September 4th. Hope to make it to your first Monday Meet-Up. Driving down from NorCal and coordinating a pick up of 2 art pieces. Tiki Map by Daniel Galardo, to go in my dining room (smaller version of the map that decorates the back bar at Latitude 29). The other piece is an octopus carving by Jason Joffe that will be living in the VampTiki Lounge. Planning on staying at the Half-Moon Inn.

Mine will be a smaller version of Jeff Berry's map.

I am bringing a little bit of sea-life to the lounge.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-06-05 11:25 am   Permalink

It'll be nice to see you again, Vamp! And what great reasons for a road trip.

See everybody else tonight!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2017-06-06 3:21 pm   Permalink

Extending an Official Thank You to all who made last night so much fun:
Jason Lee & the Black Tides and Glen for the perfect entertainment,
Tommy, Olivia, Denmarie & everyone at Bali Hai for letting us take over again and for the always-great service, and
John for having the (great!) idea & making it happen.

And to all the friendly and well-dressed Ohana who came out to play!

Mahalo nui loa!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation