FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Bali Hai - San Diego Monthly Monday Meetups
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Bali Hai - San Diego Monthly Monday Meetups
arriano
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-05 09:23 am   Permalink

We'll be there -- probably around 6

View Profile of arriano Send a personal message to arriano      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-05 1:46 pm   Permalink

I won't be able to make it tonight, I am off to a wedding. Please have a Mai Tai for me, and a Navy Grog, and a Goof Punch.

Have fun!

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-05 3:58 pm   Permalink

John, I'll be there (unfortunately, after happy hour ends). Looking forward to seeing all of the SD Ohana!

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiwi Steve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-05 4:36 pm   Permalink

I'll be there too, but later... Don't run them dry just yet!!!

View Profile of Kiwi Steve Send a personal message to Kiwi Steve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sofa King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-05 4:50 pm   Permalink

How late in the evening do these gathering usually last?

View Profile of Sofa King Send a personal message to Sofa King      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-05 5:50 pm   Permalink

We usually close the place down. We stay until 10 or they kick us out.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-05 7:04 pm   Permalink

Sounds like fun.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-06 10:10 am   Permalink

Nice to see you all. Here's a pic from Al-ii's phone last night. Any other pics?

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-06 12:13 pm   Permalink

Biggest meet up yet! We had 36 people last night and close the place once again..

We took over the entire lounge area.

Some of the ladies got their Lava Slide on.

Come join us next month if there's anything left of you after Tiki Oasis.

We had many new faces this month and we want to see more next time. Thanks Adrian for coming down from Corona to see us yesterday.

See you guys soon.

Mahalo

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Slinger 2013-08-06 12:15 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Slinger 2014-03-12 02:05 ]

View Profile of Tiki Slinger Send a personal message to Tiki Slinger  Email Tiki Slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-06 1:13 pm   Permalink

Wow, great turn out last night as the SD Ohana took over the Bali Hai! Sorry I had to split early, but another great meet up. Thanks so much John for organizing once again.

Great folks, drinks, and eats. I think soon we'll need a bigger boat (I may have said this yesterday, but it IS Shark Week all week....)

Surprisingly only one photo this time:

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-06 1:26 pm   Permalink

So great to see you guys doing this night! How lucky you all are to have such a beautiful place to meet up also

Cannot wait to get to the Bali Hai next week for Oasis after a far too long break between visits.

Thanks for the pictures!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-07 8:20 pm   Permalink

Great turnout! We almost didn't make it and unfortunately had to bail out early, but were really glad we went.
Looking forward to next month!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-26 10:35 am   Permalink

Aloha Friends,

Our next get together is Monday the 2nd, Labor Day. The question has been asked, will we meet on Labor Day? The answer is, yes. Come out and join the fun. Since some of you won't be working, you might be able to get there before the end of Happy Hour at 6 PM. Elena and I will be there early on Monday, at 5 PM. We need to unwind and recap all the craziness from Tiki Oasis. Lots of good stories this year.

See you all then.

Mahalo

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Slinger 2014-03-12 02:04 ]

View Profile of Tiki Slinger Send a personal message to Tiki Slinger  Email Tiki Slinger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-26 10:43 am   Permalink

Timing is good for me. I'll see you guys there!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Slinger
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-26 11:07 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-08-26 10:43, PolynesianPop wrote:
Timing is good for me. I'll see you guys there!

GREAT!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation