FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Ľ Ľ Tiki Events Ľ Ľ California Events Ľ Ľ Bali Hai - San Diego Monthly Monday Meetups
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Bali Hai - San Diego Monthly Monday Meetups
Kiwi Steve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-29 4:41 pm   Permalink

I'll be there, especially to take advantage of happy hour...

View Profile of Kiwi Steve Send a personal message to Kiwi Steve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-29 4:55 pm   Permalink

I will make it, but I have to work so I will be there later. See you there!

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-29 9:10 pm   Permalink

Since I missed the Thurs nite of oasis,
I'm gonna try to make it down for this.

Jeff btd

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-29 9:22 pm   Permalink

sounds like fun.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-30 5:02 pm   Permalink

We're planning to be there, but it'll be on the early side (5-ish?) since we'll be coming straight from the airport again (I swear we don't really go to Frankie's EVERY month.)

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-31 05:42 am   Permalink

Sorry to say will have to miss this one- celebrating anniversary w/ wife, apparently I'm not supposed to celebrate w/ 30 of my closest tiki friends (according to her. We'll see, it's an argument in process).

bamalamalu, SURE you don't go to Frankie's every month... every week?

John, thanks for organizing once again.... the first go at the SD Ohana pendant didn't go so well (cracked), will post photos as the sculpt continues!

Tiki Ano/ David

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-01 3:26 pm   Permalink

Ano, we intentionally celebrate our anniversary at Bali Hai- what could be more perfect? Hope you make it!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sofa King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-02 10:01 am   Permalink

It looks like Iím making this and am looking forward to it. I canít stay late because Iíll have my wife and daughter with me. I hope my little one isnít an unconvinced to anyone. Weíll be the first shift and be out of there kind of early.

Nick

View Profile of Sofa King Send a personal message to Sofa King      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-02 6:06 pm   Permalink

Good crowd so far,
Get over here ASAP.

Jeff btd

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-02 6:24 pm   Permalink

I will be there shortly, hopefully in an hour. I hope you are sticking around BTD, I am excited to meet you.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-03 12:24 am   Permalink

I'm bad with real names and TC names.
Did we meet?
Had a great time at Bali Hai,
Hanging with some familiar SD TC Ohana,
And meeting a few new ones.

Hope to make it back to another Monday meet up,
Aloha all,
Jeff btd

lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-03 11:25 am   Permalink

Nope, I guess I got there too late. Next time!

It was another fun night at Bali Hai. We were given a room and we were the last ones to leave.

PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-03 12:10 pm   Permalink

Here's a fun one from yesterday of the Men in Black!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-03 2:16 pm   Permalink

I went outside for awhile to take pics of sunset, and the city lights.

Love that pic above.
Too hot for vintage Hawaiian shirts.

Jeff btd

bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-03 7:55 pm   Permalink

Great to see everyone last night! Unfortunately we had to leave pretty early again, but it was nice to meet more new people.
(Hope to catch you next time, Luna!)

Cheers!
Amy & Ted

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation