FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Bali Hai - San Diego Monthly Monday Meetups
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 )
Bali Hai - San Diego Monthly Monday Meetups
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-12-01 9:43 pm   Permalink

Great to see TikiAno back out and about and everyone else tonight! A smaller but very enjoyable meet-up.

And huge Mahalos to TikiModa for the absolutely mind-blowing chocolate haupia pie!!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-12-04 9:35 pm   Permalink

Thanks, Amy! Definitely a fun Monday meet-up.

The haupia pie was ridiculously good. If you missed it, well, I'm sorry. Wow, now I want MORE!

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 22 days ago; 4:43 pm   Permalink

Tonight!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 12 days ago; 7:48 pm   Permalink

If anyone is bored this Sunday is my birthday. I am going to Bali Hai for lunch around 2 and then over to Lion's Share around 4. Join me if you can, no worries if not. See you soon either way.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 12 days ago; 8:01 pm   Permalink

Oooh, sounds tempting!

Happy Birthday either way!!

TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 12 days ago; 10:21 pm   Permalink

Treg, not sure, but they may be having their Sunday brunch- if so, the bar seating area is closed (I think). I'm always working during standard brunch hours but was able to go enjoy it on NY Day. Just a heads up... have fun- hope to make it out but no guarantees... Happy Birthday!

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 12 days ago; 10:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2015-01-15 19:48, lunavideogames wrote:
If anyone is bored this Sunday is my birthday. I am going to Bali Hai for lunch around 2 and then over to Lion's Share around 4. Join me if you can, no worries if not. See you soon either way.

Happy birthday Treg,
David and CeCe

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 9 days ago; 1:33 pm   Permalink

Thanks everyone. Seems like it's time for a birthday Mai Tai.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation