FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Hoity Toity Moving Party -- UPDATE!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Hoity Toity Moving Party -- UPDATE!!!
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-07-18 8:42 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-07-18 11:10, PolynesianPop wrote:
I'm not going to have Internet or Email access until the end of next week beginning tomorrow. No TC for one week - that's going to be hell!

BS Poly Pop, you know you private sector lackeys are always on the web at work, unlike us goberment stooges.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaseyJPS
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-18 10:52 pm   Permalink

CONGRATULATIONS, POP!

View Profile of CaseyJPS Send a personal message to CaseyJPS  Email CaseyJPS Goto the website of CaseyJPS     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-28 11:25 am   Permalink

Well, I'm finally back at work after being on vacation all last week. I've yet to have an Internet connection hooked up in the new house so I've been off TC for the last 10 days. Looks like I'll be spending the next couple of hours getting caught up with all the posts!

I just wanted to give "thanks" where thanks is due. To Al, Bong, SugarCaddyDaddy, Floratina, Hanalei Pirate and Suicide Sam -- thanks so much for helping me. As you all saw, I would have been up sh*t creek without you!

Now the fun part of sorting, stashing and unpacking begins. I'll be starting construction on "Poly Pop's Enchanted Huki-lounge" in the near future - stay tuned for photos...

Poly-Pop *

[ This Message was edited by: PolynesianPop on 2003-07-28 12:00 ]

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation