Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Quiet Village Radio - ON THE AIR
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-01 12:08 am   Permalink

Quiet Village radio is now ON THE AIR.
Listen now at
http://www.digitiki.com/radio/index.html

Compatible with: iPhone, iPad, Android, Blueberry, Mac, PC, iTunes, WinAmp, RealPlayer, Windows Medai Player

SHOWS:
Friday Night Luau : a solid hour of Hapa Haole. The perfect soundtrack for your back yeard luau. Fridays, 7-8pm (Pacific)
Quiet Village Archives : The show that started it all. Past episodes of the Quiet Village Podcast can be heard three different times each week- Mondays 7am, 4pm, 7pm (Pacific)
Swingin' Sunday Brunch : The cure for the Mai Tai hangover. Wake up and have a bloody mary with the Rat Pack, jazz cats and swingers- Sundays 8am - 10am (Pacific)

"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." -- Dean Martin

[ This Message was edited by: Digitiki 2013-06-01 08:29 ]

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitonga
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-06-01 12:56 am   Permalink

This is great stuff, thanks for creating this! I love the Sunday "Mai Tai hangover" programming!

View Profile of tikitonga Send a personal message to tikitonga  Email tikitonga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hearn
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-06-01 04:32 am   Permalink

Digitiki, you've done it again!

Fantastic stuff...thank you!

View Profile of Hearn Send a personal message to Hearn      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-01 08:29 am   Permalink

Thanks guys! I hope it entertains you for a long time!!

View Profile of Digitiki Send a personal message to Digitiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-01 8:47 pm   Permalink

Fantastic! The mister and I were listening it to it tonight, and he was so inspired he ordered 2 Digitiki mai tai glasses!

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine

Posted: 2013-06-01 10:51 pm   Permalink

I'm really digging it. It's been my soundtrack all night. Excellent job!

Quiet Village Radio: "Turn it on and rip the knob off!".

kevin

http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LosGatos_HepCats
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-06-02 09:17 am   Permalink

We've been listening and loving it all weekend.

Motivated me to figure out how to add a new streaming station to my Denon AVR receiver and set it as a favorite!

View Profile of LosGatos_HepCats Send a personal message to LosGatos_HepCats      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom

Posted: 2013-06-04 05:21 am   Permalink

Great job Digitiki!

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-04 06:25 am   Permalink

I've listened to all your podcasts so its nice to have an ongoing format to listen to.

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-04 8:41 pm   Permalink

I love Quiet Village Radio.

View Profile of forgotten tikiman Send a personal message to forgotten tikiman  Email forgotten tikiman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-04 9:31 pm   Permalink

I wish I could get it to work on my iphone but it doesn't support flash devices.

"People are like islands. You have to get close to them to know what they are about."
~ Adam Troy

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heylownine

Posted: 2013-06-05 7:45 pm   Permalink

You can get it on your iPhone. In fact there are 2 ways. From the main radio page tap the right "knob" for "iOS & Mobile devices". On the next page tap the iPhone button.

Alternately, from the main radio page tap "launch web player". On the new screen that opens, tap the current song that's listed.

The flash element is the UI to show a radio player, but it's not needed to play the stream itself.

Kevin

http://twitter.com/heylownine

View Profile of heylownine Send a personal message to heylownine  Email heylownine Goto the website of heylownine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rawim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-05 8:45 pm   Permalink

This is amazing. I stream it at home all the time!

View Profile of Rawim Send a personal message to Rawim  Goto the website of Rawim     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-05 9:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-06-05 19:45, heylownine wrote:
You can get it on your iPhone. In fact there are 2 ways. From the main radio page tap the right "knob" for "iOS & Mobile devices". On the next page tap the iPhone button.

Kevin

Kevin, it works - thanks!

Digitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-07 10:18 am   Permalink

Thank you all for the kind words!! the first Friday Night Luau starts tonight at 8pm (Pacific). Fingers crossed!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation