FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Deadhead Rum Launch Party !!!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Deadhead Rum Launch Party !!!!
Deadhead
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-06-02 2:34 pm   Permalink

Saturday June 22, 2013 At Don the Beachcombers in conjunction with "California Screamin' 8" show. Deadhead will be having it's official Launch party. We have partnered up with Gasoline Gallery to present our "Official" launch party. California Screamin is an Art/Car/Music event which is now being held at Don the Beachcombers. Deadhead will be presenting to the Media what "Deadhead" is about. Gasoline will be presenting a special invitational "Deadhead Bottle Art" competition category. In this category a dozen artist have been given free reign on customizing the "Deadhead" bottle. These artist all have different styles and media. The chosen bottle may become a limited edition bottle in the future. The remaining bottles will be used for auctions at various charity events. The winner gets a prize package. The Art presented by Gasoline Gallery featuring over 50 Artist will be available for purchase. Numerous vendors will be selling at the venue. Music is scheduled to play and the event goes from 12 noon until 10 pm. The following bands are playing "The Jimmy Psycho Experience", 800 Lb Gorilla, The Creepy Creeps, and Psycho Charger. The art show will hang throughout the event. Vendors will be available from 12 noon until dusk. Drink specials will be served featuring "Deadhead" rum. And there will be a special food cart catered by Don the Beachcombers. Free parking for 1964 and earlier cars in the reserved parking area. Come early if you want to park your classic Car/Truck/Motorcycle/ or trailer. The event is free to the public and all ages.
Flyer:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152888106910221&set=a.442406575220.375099.280273265220&type=1&relevant_count=1

View Profile of Deadhead Send a personal message to Deadhead  Goto the website of Deadhead     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sammyvelvet
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-06-04 09:50 am   Permalink

Be there Be there Be there... come see the 1958 Cardinal Rolling Tiki Bar...

View Profile of sammyvelvet Send a personal message to sammyvelvet  Email sammyvelvet     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-04 10:20 am   Permalink

Great idea, with the customizing! Too bad I will still be out of town.
In support of VISUALS being posted on TC, here is my contribution to the theme :

(from this thread:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=45415&forum=20&start=0&60 )

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sammyvelvet
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-06-13 9:50 pm   Permalink

Just got word about burlesque girl and a fire eater?... looks like its gonna be one of those parties.. .LOL

View Profile of sammyvelvet Send a personal message to sammyvelvet  Email sammyvelvet     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-13 10:09 pm   Permalink

So far Doug Horne, Happy Chi & Jungle Ginger are vending......

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
King Bushwich the 33rd
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-13 10:57 pm   Permalink

I see quite a few familiar names listed here

View Profile of King Bushwich the 33rd Send a personal message to King Bushwich the 33rd  Goto the website of King Bushwich the 33rd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-14 08:41 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-06-04 10:20, bigbrotiki wrote:
Great idea, with the customizing! Too bad I will still be out of town.
In support of VISUALS being posted on TC, here is my contribution to the theme :

(from this thread: http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=45415&forum=20&start=0&60 )

Yeah, but where's the Deadhead bottle? I don't see it

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-06-15 4:15 pm   Permalink

Could not wait to get one of these bottles!
Thank you Mr. Velvet!
Here is one of my versions of Deadhead Bottle Art.
More here.
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=18485&forum=18&start=675&689

Lights for home and
commercial TIKI bars.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wildsville man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-15 9:24 pm   Permalink

Thank You for having this party on my birthday. I know that was the whole point.
As I will be in Houston spending my time with some of my favorite lady's, I will be thinking
of that fine 6 year aged Deadhead Rum and the great party I will be missing.

Congratulations to Kim and the Crew of DeadHead Rum,I wish I could be in town and join you.

Cheers'

W

View Profile of Wildsville man Send a personal message to Wildsville man  Email Wildsville man Goto the website of Wildsville man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-15 11:51 pm   Permalink

Nice one, Skip! There's very little in Tiki that cannot be improved with some nautical rope and fancywork

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikibear69
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-06-16 2:48 pm   Permalink

That's fantastic.

Quote:

On 2013-06-15 16:15, tikiskip wrote:
Could not wait to get one of these bottles!
Thank you Mr. Velvet!
Here is one of my versions of Deadhead Bottle Art.
More here.
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=18485&forum=18&start=675&689

Lights for home and
commercial TIKI bars.

View Profile of Tikibear69 Send a personal message to Tikibear69  Email Tikibear69     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
forgotten tikiman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-16 9:37 pm   Permalink

Great idea Skip. Too Cool

View Profile of forgotten tikiman Send a personal message to forgotten tikiman  Email forgotten tikiman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-17 05:53 am   Permalink

It's impressive in person as well. We need to get some battery operated lights in the next one!

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-17 10:27 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-06-13 22:57, King Bushwich the 33rd wrote:
I see quite a few familiar names listed here

Is there a separate thread for the whole event?
Should there be?

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sammyvelvet
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-06-19 5:11 pm   Permalink

This Saturday come have fun with us .. lots of cars, music, food, fun, vendors... and of course "DEADHEAD" Rum... LOL See u all there... Aloha!!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation