FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tonga Hut 55th Anniversay! July 20/21 2013

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Tonga Hut 55th Anniversay! July 20/21 2013
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-13 10:33 pm   Permalink

Aloha everybody!

I was asked to design some 55th Anniversary fabric, and I came up with this... I wanted to get as many of the iconic elements of the bar in the design, so there is Big Mo, the Drooling Bastard, the waterfall fountain, and even the secret "forgotten" tiki by the front entrance. I tried to give the fabric a vintage feel to match the subject!

Here's the design

Here it is repeated

Amy wants to let everybody know that if they are interested in having something made from the fabric to contact TikiVal at
tikivalscloset@gmail.com (or send her a PM here)... taking orders now for shirts, dresses, purses, and more... prices will vary depending on the article of clothing and the amount of material required... please contact TikiVal for details!

If items are ordered in the next couple of weeks, they should be ready in time to wear to the 55th anniversary event!

Mahalo!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation