FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars New & Improved Jungle Cruise Tiki yard
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
New & Improved Jungle Cruise Tiki yard
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-06-11 11:33 am   Permalink

That is the backyard that I dream of having. Great selection of goodies that really give off the vibe of being in a remote jungle depot center. I hear glenn miller or benny goodman in the background. FANTASTIC!!!

I REALLY love those red louvered shutters. They add a nice color and, for some reason, make me think of the Monkey Bar in Tales of the Golden Monkey.

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-11 12:43 pm   Permalink

thanks so so much, hey your in san pedro only like 60 miles, next time your intown stop by for a drink, im off the 210-57 freeway, in the beautiful 909
yea Ive got a garage full of stuff im still pulling out and cleaning off to stage, GF keeps saying where are people going to sit?? lol

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JackLord
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-11 2:22 pm   Permalink

Very cool. It looks like Bogie and the African Queen will appear at any moment.

View Profile of JackLord Send a personal message to JackLord      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-11 8:33 pm   Permalink

just came in Im hoping to dial in some lighting and getting the sound system back up too, its just too damn warm and humid here in so cal to continue!!
more photos by morning

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-12 11:58 am   Permalink

Damn you people and your beautiful weather and ability to have awesome outside bars!

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-12 12:27 pm   Permalink

lol Hale Tiki, don't be hating on us west coasters!!!! I wish I had a basement to build a real bar!!! damn earthquakes!!!

Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-13 04:16 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-06-12 12:27, Pele Paul wrote:
lol Hale Tiki, don't be hating on us west coasters!!!! I wish I had a basement to build a real bar!!! damn earthquakes!!!

Touche. Mine is just my dining room. Well, what would have been the dining room.

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-13 5:37 pm   Permalink

finally had a chance to get the backyard organized and get some new pix.....

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-13 8:49 pm   Permalink

was finally able to figure out the night setting on my camera............

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-14 07:20 am   Permalink

I like it both day and night.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Gino
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-06-14 07:45 am   Permalink

Awesome job Pele Paul..and sweet night pix!!

View Profile of Trader Gino Send a personal message to Trader Gino  Goto the website of Trader Gino     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-14 09:21 am   Permalink

So wait, are there two explorers? Or just one, and you've changed his position?

Longboard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-14 11:36 am   Permalink

Pele Paul,

I love your jungle theme, but that mannequin is freaky, I'd hate to get drunk and find that in my Tiki Bar.

I'd be afraid to get in a fight with it and get my ass kicked.

-Longboard

View Profile of Longboard Send a personal message to Longboard      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-14 12:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-06-14 11:36, Longboard wrote:

Pele Paul,

I love your jungle theme, but that mannequin is freaky, I'd hate to get drunk and find that in my Tiki Bar.

I'd be afraid to get in a fight with it and get my ass kicked.

-Longboard

lol funny thing about the standing mannequin, about 15 years ago I bought him from a friend and set him up in my then Vietnam war room, which didnt have a door on it at the time, his left arm was up like he was saluting, well, when i got home late that night from work at midnight, I totally forgotten about him, I was walking down the hall way when I look over and see a half naked man standing there with his hand up, need less to say i screamed like a little girl and then attempted to bitchslap him, sadly I put a hole in his chest and broke his arm off !!!

Q-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-14 1:11 pm   Permalink

I am really digging the groove your throwing down with mannequin, props etc. WAY cool my man!

I also just about peed on myself after reading your story about the saluting, half naked interloper. HAHAHA!!!

I love this forum. Cheers!

View Profile of Q-tiki Send a personal message to Q-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation