FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars New & Improved Jungle Cruise Tiki yard
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
New & Improved Jungle Cruise Tiki yard
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-01 10:15 am   Permalink

a few more...........

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-08-01 11:35 am   Permalink

I like the crates. Maybe if you made them into multi-purpose decorative/functional items she would be ok with it? End tables and coffee tables would be a good use for them.

This person on etsy.com makes crates into tables like this:

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-01 12:06 pm   Permalink

very very cool!!! thanks!! Yea Ive got a few converted over to ice chests, but didn't think about giving them legs!!! too cool!!! next project!!!!

View Profile of Pele Paul Send a personal message to Pele Paul  Email Pele Paul     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joshua Bell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-11 7:56 pm   Permalink

Bar area inspiration - the infirmary/dispensary on the second floor of the DL JC queue has lovely cabinets full of bottles.

Jungle Cruise Queue by kerry richardson, on Flickr

View Profile of Joshua Bell Send a personal message to Joshua Bell  Email Joshua Bell Goto the website of Joshua Bell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-11 9:06 pm   Permalink

thanks, yea I love that part of the line, sadly whenever I go there the line moves quickly and never goes upstairs!
does anyone know what shade yellow and green the jungle cruise is painted?

I-Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-14 6:46 pm   Permalink

I spent several years as a JC Skipper at WDW. It was what originally inspired me to love and embrace the tiki lifestyle. Thanks for this trip down amnesia lane.

Lee

"There's a dock on the left and a dock on the right.. this phenomenon can be confusing which is why it is called a pair-o-docks"

View Profile of I-Tiki Send a personal message to I-Tiki  Email I-Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-08-20 2:42 pm   Permalink

Pele Paul,

I saw this and thought you might be interested. It's available for sale through the Theme Park Connection website. $149.99 and it's yours!

Disneyland Jungle Cruise Backstage Cast Member Attraction Map Rare
http://theme-park-connection.mybigcommerce.com/disneyland-jungle-cruise-backstage-cast-member-attraction-map-rare/

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-20 2:49 pm   Permalink

Very nice riff on the Disney/Tiki connection. Thanks for taking the time to post the photos.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-20 10:21 pm   Permalink

thanks so much for the kind words and the heads up on the cool map too!!!!!

Tipsy Yeti
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-24 9:19 pm   Permalink

Your posts are a real inspiration to me, Thanks so much, your creation is just amazing.

View Profile of Tipsy Yeti Send a personal message to Tipsy Yeti  Email Tipsy Yeti Goto the website of Tipsy Yeti     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-28 10:26 pm   Permalink

just finished my first 3 sculls for the yard, now Ive just got to add the Raffia grass, the bamboo pole and plant them in the yard!!!!

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-04 11:32 am   Permalink

DANGER Tourist Trap !!
here are a few of my recent made skulls for the yard.....

Dagg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-04 11:42 am   Permalink

love them!

View Profile of Dagg Send a personal message to Dagg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-04 12:06 pm   Permalink

Ive got em for sale!!! cheap cheap G.I. you buy!!!!

Pele Paul
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-08 7:39 pm   Permalink

had a B-Day party this last weekend, and realized, I needed more room for seating!! so I had to move around a bunch of crates, and stack everything near the AC unit, which blows hot hot air! finally got a chance to use some of my makeshift coolers too!!
paul

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation