FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events The Hukilau 2013 Souvenir Merchandise now available for shipping!
The Hukilau 2013 Souvenir Merchandise now available for shipping!
heelgrinder
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-17 07:38 am   Permalink

Aloha, everyone! Great news! The Hukilau 2013 souvenir merchandise is now available for shipping! Visit http://thehukilau.com/2013/2013-hukilau-souvenirs to shop now! Quantities are limited, so act fast! Mahalo!

~The Hukilau Crew

[url=http://www.ooga-mooga.com/cgi-bin/all/collection.cgi?mode=gallery&user_id=124][/ur

View Profile of heelgrinder Send a personal message to heelgrinder  Email heelgrinder Goto the website of heelgrinder     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-17 08:00 am   Permalink

Hot damn! I can replace what the airlines broke. *grumble grumble*

Remember kids, even if you plan ahead, and carry on all your tiki mugs in a bag that falls within guidelines, the airlines can still say F*ck you, and force you to check it. Even if you cause a stink.

Thanks for posting this, Stacie!

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heelgrinder
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-19 08:23 am   Permalink

Sure thing! I always pop over the the UPS store and ship my loot out from there. Too scared to let the airlines handle my treasures

View Profile of heelgrinder Send a personal message to heelgrinder  Email heelgrinder Goto the website of heelgrinder     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jokeiii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-19 1:18 pm   Permalink

Stacie, maybe it'd help to post this in the Marketplace section also?

View Profile of jokeiii Send a personal message to jokeiii  Goto the website of jokeiii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jokeiii
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-19 1:27 pm   Permalink

P.S. I know I need more coconut mugs!

View Profile of jokeiii Send a personal message to jokeiii  Goto the website of jokeiii     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
heelgrinder
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-06-19 2:09 pm   Permalink

Great idea! Thanks

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2013-06-21 6:51 pm   Permalink

I ordered a brown mug so hope I did it correctly so that it ships. Just ordered a couple of glasses.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation