FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Need a Tiki Carver in Carlsbad, CA
Need a Tiki Carver in Carlsbad, CA
am-bear

Posted: 2013-06-17 3:13 pm   Permalink

I am looking for a Tiki carver to come to Carlsbad, CA. We just cut two palms in my patio down to about 10 feet high, and would like to make them both into Tikis. If anyone is interested or knows of anyone, please let me know. Thanks! Amy

View Profile of am-bear Send a personal message to am-bear      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMarkus

Posted: 2013-06-17 4:54 pm   Permalink

Hi Amy,
I am a Tiki Carver in Vista and would love to come look at what you have. I can bring some pics of some of my recent Tiki Carvings.
Markus
760-216-0267

View Profile of TikiMarkus Send a personal message to TikiMarkus  Email TikiMarkus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikimanocean
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-08-01 1:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-06-17 15:13, am-bear wrote:
I am looking for a Tiki carver to come to Carlsbad, CA. We just cut two palms in my patio down to about 10 feet high, and would like to make them both into Tikis. If anyone is interested or knows of anyone, please let me know. Thanks! Amy

Hi Amy my name is Anthony and I am the Tikiman of Carlsbad im sure its too late but thought I would send you my number anyways 760-583-4073. I recently carved a tiki stump at Carlsbad state beach and carved the tikis in front of the Fish House Vera Cruz and carved the live trees at the ocean palms beach resort to name a few.

View Profile of Tikimanocean Send a personal message to Tikimanocean      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-02 06:41 am   Permalink

Just curious why you two tiki carvers aren't posting up any pictures for those of us outside your zip codes?

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pjc5150
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-02 09:27 am   Permalink

agreed,,,

why would you take pics with you to show them instead of just posting them here???

View Profile of pjc5150 Send a personal message to pjc5150      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikimanocean
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-08-15 8:19 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the idea to post some of my work. I have added some pictures to the tiki gallery page under Tikimanocean gallery!

[ Edited by: Hakalugi - Added hyperlink - 2013-08-15 20:55 ]

View Profile of Tikimanocean Send a personal message to Tikimanocean      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation