[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Snug Harbor Company
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Snug Harbor Company
Tiki Toli
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2014-05-06 10:03 am   Permalink

As far as marketing the Falernum, as was mentioned above I would promote this as a key component of a Jet Pilot. The Jet Pilot is a very hot cocktail in the world of mixology even outside the realm of Tiki.

View Profile of Tiki Toli Send a personal message to Tiki Toli      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Balls
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-06 12:20 pm   Permalink

Derailing back to MadDogMike's comment..."Sag Harbor" and "Dress Barn" are two of the most bewildering names for women's clothing stores that I can think of...

View Profile of Rum Balls Send a personal message to Rum Balls      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PabTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-05-06 2:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2014-05-06 12:20, Rum Balls wrote:
Derailing back to MadDogMike's comment..."Sag Harbor" and "Dress Barn" are two of the most bewildering names for women's clothing stores that I can think of...

lol, that's hilarious!!

On a slightly separate note, I'm from New Orleans, and whenever I hear "Snug Harbor" I think of the jazz club there. : )

My collection of bifwebe | My cruddy music

View Profile of PabTiki Send a personal message to PabTiki  Goto the website of PabTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
snugharbor

Posted: 13 days ago; 11:01 pm   Permalink

Sorry it been awhile but I just launch a new product that I hope you all fast a chance to try. It's Sorrel the Jamican elixir infused with Hibiscus. Available at all the same places as noted on the website.,off to Tiki Oasis in San Diego. If you have never attended, it's a Bucket List item for sure. Thanks to all for the kind words about our Falernum and after shave. As I told my first wife" the reason I drink is to make you interesting " keep your swizzle stick close By, Bill

View Profile of snugharbor Send a personal message to snugharbor  Goto the website of snugharbor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation