My little bar by the pool
TikiRetardo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-07-11 12:06 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: TikiRetardo 2013-07-11 00:09 ]

[ This Message was edited by: TikiRetardo 2013-08-17 07:25 ]

[ This Message was edited by: TikiRetardo 2014-07-06 22:24 ]

[ This Message was edited by: TikiRetardo 2014-07-06 23:25 ]

View Profile of TikiRetardo Send a personal message to TikiRetardo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
jimsflies
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-11 06:02 am   Permalink

Looks great! Looks like a similar size to the one I am building. How does it look behind the bar? Do you have a counter space back there with shelves?

View Profile of jimsflies Send a personal message to jimsflies  Goto the website of jimsflies     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiRetardo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-07-11 07:29 am   Permalink

It doesn't have a lot of room for shelves .It is biased forward to get the most room behind it I could .I do have plans for small shelves for bottles but I have not got to that point yet still have to fix the pavers I moved around when I first started . The bar top is about 20 inches wide

View Profile of TikiRetardo Send a personal message to TikiRetardo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-11 08:57 am   Permalink

Love it!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-11 09:29 am   Permalink

Off to a great start
Need some blue balls (floats) above the blue foot sign
Have fun
Cheers

Jon

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiRetardo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-07-12 6:50 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the kind words ..........yeah i guess it could have been the Blue Balls Tiki Bar ?

Murph
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-14 1:23 pm   Permalink

Lookin' good!

View Profile of Murph Send a personal message to Murph  Email Murph     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-14 4:11 pm   Permalink

Good use for the space indeed. I have a small space behind my bar, and I am thinking organization with quality products is probably the secret to success. Don't forget the Tikis, and have fun.

Welcome to Tiki Central, be sure to check out our Sacramento Crawl and join us in October.
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=44787&forum=17

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiRetardo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-07-14 11:26 pm   Permalink

Oh it needs some tikis for sure ......Its actually quite Un-Tiki right now , I am still trying to get the pavers and shelving done ....I think I have the lighting figured out but ............I will get there

TikiRetardo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-07-06 10:37 pm   Permalink

Here is some of the shelving behind the bar
over head

TikiRetardo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-07-06 10:44 pm   Permalink

sorry about the sideways pics I'm tech-stupid . In the first pic you can see the shelve / glass holder .The second pic was right before I finished the pavers but you can see the shelves at work ?

Tiki_Taka

Posted: 2014-07-21 09:02 am   Permalink

It's looking pretty good.
I'm wondering how much you estimate that you save by building a tiki hut yourself rather than buying some ready-made one like the square bamboo hut I saw here:

[ Edited by: Hakalugi - spam link removed - 2014-07-22 00:40 ]

View Profile of Tiki_Taka Send a personal message to Tiki_Taka  Goto the website of Tiki_Taka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Longboard
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-21 09:52 am   Permalink

Keep building your bar, buying one is for Squares.

I've found that building a bar is more fun that just drinking at it.

Besides, I doubt that you'll ever be finished with it, if your like most people on this site.

Keep up the good work!

-Longboard

View Profile of Longboard Send a personal message to Longboard      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiRetardo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-07-23 10:36 pm   Permalink

The thing about building your own bar is it can be whatever you want it to be . Mine has two sides it seats about 6 but I always end up with as many people tending bar as i do sitting on the out side . I think for me its like having something to tinker with all the time too .As far as saving money I would have saved alot if I would have never found this site .

TheBigT
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-24 11:16 am   Permalink

Nice start. Love you nickname!!

View Profile of TheBigT Send a personal message to TheBigT      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation