[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Very Unique Curved Vintage Tiki Bar
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Very Unique Curved Vintage Tiki Bar
bakerracing132

Posted: 2013-07-13 07:38 am   Permalink

Deleted due to rude, trolling.

[ This Message was edited by: bakerracing132 2013-07-13 09:11 ]

View Profile of bakerracing132 Send a personal message to bakerracing132      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-13 08:47 am   Permalink

AGAIN......., a lot depends on WHERE you are LOCATED.
Why is this such a difficult concept to grasp?

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-07-13 08:55 am   Permalink

www.Craigslist.com if you live in a major metropolitan area. Most items sold are for local pick up.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bakerracing132

Posted: 2013-07-13 09:04 am   Permalink

Gee.. Tiki Dave my first visit to site and first post, and with such a welcoming attitude from a clear jerk like you, I think I will pass on future posts and communication on the site. I had several rare smaller items to sell, but I never "researched" any of my items before now.
Thought maybe someone knew what year or more info on it, obviously you don't have anything intelligent to add, since your comment was disrespectful, and you probably like to just see your name on posts to feel "important".
Well, it was nice being a member for a couple of hours

View Profile of bakerracing132 Send a personal message to bakerracing132      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-13 09:50 am   Permalink

I always love these posts.

Here you have a forum full of :
1. people who know a lot about tiki stuff -- including rattan/bamboo bars
2. people who buy a lot of stuff--including rattan/bamboo bars
3. people who know a lot about shipping stuff because they buy and resell things as their personal business -- including rattan/bamboo bars

and so it only makes common sense that if you are coming on to this forum asking for help that you, as the poster, would provide as much information as possible.

Instead common sense fails to rear its head again and instead someone replies to a member who has been on this forum since 2004 who would be able to tell you how to sell, what to sell it for, the year it was made and how to ship your item like a little kid whose feelings are hurt when they are asked for more information.

It's awesome!

Too bad you threw a tantrum and couldn't of just said where you were located. You could of already have sold the bar to the very person you just insulted.

Good luck!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2013-07-13 10:39 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-13 08:47, TIKI DAVID wrote:
AGAIN......., a lot depends on WHERE you are LOCATED.
Why is this such a difficult concept to grasp?

Maybe if Tiki David had reworded his post to something more simple such as a "Where are you located?" the OP wouldn't have felt assaulted. I'm just sayin'....

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bakerracing132

Posted: 2013-07-13 11:41 am   Permalink

Sold an hour ago via craigslist. I belong to other forums, and have found them extremely helpful, that is why people belong to forums. If people comment to just be nasty, they just want to hear themselves talk.

TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-13 11:47 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: TIKI DAVID 2013-07-13 12:43 ]

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-13 11:49 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: TIKI DAVID 2013-07-13 12:44 ]

Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-13 11:50 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-13 11:41, bakerracing132 wrote:
Sold an hour ago via craigslist. I belong to other forums, and have found them extremely helpful, that is why people belong to forums. If people comment to just be nasty, they just want to hear themselves talk.

I am assuming that you joined this forum as a "Craigslist Seller". That is not what this forum is about. Bye Bye.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-13 1:10 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-13 11:47, TIKI DAVID wrote:
My dearest Bakerracing132,

HAVE A MOIST TOWELETTE,AND,
GO FUCK YOURSELF!

Really? over-react much?
Might I offer a different take? As a person who sells stuff for a living, is it wise to alienate people so often?
I wouldn't buy anything from somebody acting like a dick, no matter what they had to sell, and I certainly wouldn't sell to them either.
I've seen new people, that have every right to come here, run off again & again by members spouting the same dreck over & over.
It's predictable & boring.
If you lighten up, you might find some of these people might belong here or offer more than just something for sale.

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-13 2:43 pm   Permalink

My Lawyer asked me to post this:

"Atomic Tiki Punk had absolutely no involvement whatsoever in this thread exchange
and as such can not be held responsible for it's content or tone"

"Atomic Tiki Punk's involvement surely would have led to at least 3 or more pages
of "Circular reasoning" "Paradoxical thinking or Circular Logic" including "Logical Fallacies"
that would unstabilize fragile egos, resulting in the inevitable calling of names and soiling of pants"

"Atomic Tiki Punk advocates the eradication of "Mercenary Profiteer's" due to the fact
that they make for bad eating & have an extremely gamey taste, also they add nothing to the Tiki experience"

Respectfully:

Jello Biafra, Attorney at Law
Office of Sodom ,Gomorrah & Shmilovitz

Go Team Venture!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-07-13 4:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-13 09:50, SandraDee wrote:

and couldn't of just said where you were located. You could of already have sold the bar

and couldn't HAVE just said where you were located. You could've already have sold the bar ---the Spelling Police

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-13 5:19 pm   Permalink

The Spelling Bronze is back!
Go Grogster!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-13 7:31 pm   Permalink

Ok, so let's see, basically, because we are policed by "certain wise old members" of the TC community in the Tiki Marketplace, who only have our best interests in mind, we are allowed to buy stuff only from the likes of TIKI DAVID, because he does it right?

He tells us where he lives and that his prices are the best and most reasonable. God help anyone else who comes in and does not tell us about their life and where they live and the fact that they just love tiki. Seriously get a grip.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation