Very Unique Curved Vintage Tiki Bar
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-13 9:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-13 16:54, GROG wrote:
Quote:

On 2013-07-13 09:50, SandraDee wrote:

and couldn't of just said where you were located. You could of already have sold the bar

and couldn't HAVE just said where you were located. You could've already have sold the bar ---the Spelling Police

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SoDiZdpqFM

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-13 9:54 pm   Permalink

ha! Geez Grog you know that could HAVE and could OF are my spelling weakness!

I always catch it when I am at work sending an email but for some reason I continue to post that on this forum. Maybe because I know it makes you so happy to correct me

Hope you are doing ok my friend! Take care of your heart!

[ This Message was edited by: SandraDee 2013-07-13 21:55 ]

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-13 10:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-13 19:31, hiltiki wrote:
Ok, so let's see, basically, because we are policed by "certain wise old members" of the TC community in the Tiki Marketplace, who only have our best interests in mind, we are allowed to buy stuff only from the likes of TIKI DAVID, because he does it right?

He tells us where he lives and that his prices are the best and most reasonable. God help anyone else who comes in and does not tell us about their life and where they live and the fact that they just love tiki. Seriously get a grip.

I think love of Tiki should be a prerequisite, location of said items for sale just common sense
do we really want eBay & Craigslist profiteer's taking over TC Marketplace just to make sales
yet could not care a single bit about Tiki or the Tiki community? (That's a question I pose to you)

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-07-13 10:52 pm   Permalink

Everyone have a Mai Tai and relax.

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2013-07-13 11:35 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-13 22:26, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
Quote:

On 2013-07-13 19:31, hiltiki wrote:
Ok, so let's see, basically, because we are policed by "certain wise old members" of the TC community in the Tiki Marketplace, who only have our best interests in mind, we are allowed to buy stuff only from the likes of TIKI DAVID, because he does it right?

He tells us where he lives and that his prices are the best and most reasonable. God help anyone else who comes in and does not tell us about their life and where they live and the fact that they just love tiki. Seriously get a grip.

I think love of Tiki should be a prerequisite, location of said items for sale just common sense
do we really want eBay & Craigslist profiteer's taking over TC Marketplace just to make sales
yet could not care a single bit about Tiki or the Tiki community? (That's a question I pose to you)

There are no prerequisites here! If some newbie that has no knowledge about Tiki or love of Tiki and has something they want to sell, why wouldn't you want them to give us the first shot at purchasing what they have?

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-14 08:16 am   Permalink

Well, Hakalugi has spoken, but allow me to pose this question?

"what about those sellers who come here asking for help to ID
items (Cause they can't do the research themselves) just to end up
jacking the price to some crazy price that results in Googly Eyes?"

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-14 10:28 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: TIKI DAVID 2013-07-15 04:36 ]

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-14 10:46 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: TIKI DAVID 2013-07-15 04:36 ]

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-14 11:38 am   Permalink

Another what if: Say a seller only comes here to sell
some Tiki swag (BUT....The money is really going to Al-Qaeda to finance a bomb vest making party
and subscriptions to Playboy)

Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-14 12:31 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-13 14:43, Atomic Tiki Punk wrote:
My Lawyer asked me to post this:

"Atomic Tiki Punk had absolutely no involvement whatsoever in this thread exchange
and as such can not be held responsible for it's content or tone"

"Atomic Tiki Punk's involvement surely would have led to at least 3 or more pages
of "Circular reasoning" "Paradoxical thinking or Circular Logic" including "Logical Fallacies"
that would unstabilize fragile egos, resulting in the inevitable calling of names and soiling of pants"

"Atomic Tiki Punk advocates the eradication of "Mercenary Profiteer's" due to the fact
that they make for bad eating & have an extremely gamey taste, also they add nothing to the Tiki experience"

Respectfully:

Jello Biafra, Attorney at Law
Office of Sodom ,Gomorrah & Shmilovitz

Go Team Venture!

Hah!

Also, Original Poster, nice bar, man.

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mymotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-14 4:31 pm   Permalink

I liked the bar. I'm going to be nice today. I am going to make a remark based on being a tiki member for approx. 6yrs. It looks well made and I thought the back side of the bar was really nice, just a different nice then the front of the bar. I really liked the lined drawers, I guess that was for ice. I bought some deco chrome tubular furniture from Indiana for 175.00.Love seat and a matching chair. I then had it shipped freight to NW WA state that cost 330.00$. So shipping can cost a lot. But, if you really want something you will pay for it. I also bought another chrome deco chair from CA and he broke the chair down and shipped it greyhound the whole chair with shipping was like 145.00. So there are many ways to ship something. Peace and happiness.

View Profile of mymotiki Send a personal message to mymotiki  Email mymotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation