[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Joe's Crab Shack Tiki Glasses
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Joe's Crab Shack Tiki Glasses
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-17 08:59 am   Permalink

DISCLAIMER: THE PREVIOUS POST IS IN NO WAY TIKI, AND IS QUITE VULGAR. THOSE WITH DELICATE SENSIBILITIES MIGHT NOT WANT TO JUMP BACK A PAGE.

[ This Message was edited by: Hale Tiki 2013-07-17 08:59 ]

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-17 09:02 am   Permalink

I just Bought the last two case in the Atlanta Store.. if anybody wants one PM me .. they are really cool

View Profile of The Witch Doctor Send a personal message to The Witch Doctor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-17 1:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-07-17 08:59, Hale Tiki wrote:

DISCLAIMER: THE PREVIOUS POST IS IN NO WAY TIKI, AND IS QUITE VULGAR. THOSE WITH DELICATE SENSIBILITIES MIGHT NOT WANT TO JUMP BACK A PAGE.

[ This Message was edited by: Hale Tiki 2013-07-17 08:59 ]

MY WORD! My visage is completely conflagrated!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-17 2:36 pm   Permalink

that's funny as can be!

View Profile of The Witch Doctor Send a personal message to The Witch Doctor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joshua Bell
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-07-23 2:35 pm   Permalink

Finding myself thoroughly chagrined, thanks to the unending wit and wisdom (yes, that's it...) of Tiki Central, I took it upon myself to risk an actual verbal conversation. Followed up by visiting the fine establishment.

The staff was incredibly polite and directed me to the bar. The bar staff was also delightful and didn't bat an eye at wrapping up 3 glasses - at a mere $2 each (!!!) I decided to splurge. The SF location had plenty, and despite my initial trepidation the location was quiet - going mid-day on a weekday helped. If I wasn't about to hop back on my motorcycle I might have sampled the libations.

View Profile of Joshua Bell Send a personal message to Joshua Bell  Email Joshua Bell Goto the website of Joshua Bell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AdOrAdam
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-08-03 04:16 am   Permalink

Courtesy of The Witch Doctor these mugs have made it to England!

People may have noticed Witch Doctor gets bad press from some people on TC, Im just saying:

I PMed him, we sent messages back & forth to find out postage prices, he sent me pics throughout the process & the tracking number when it was sent.

He didn't make any money out of me - without his willingness to sort stuff out for a stranger, I wouldn't have the glasses.

For some reason, I wanted to post a Star Wars esq pic:

'Luke, I am your Father...' laughs evilly

Cheers to you Mr Witch Doctor!

View Profile of AdOrAdam Send a personal message to AdOrAdam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation