FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tonga Hut coming to Palm Springs 11/2013
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
Tonga Hut coming to Palm Springs 11/2013
Murph
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-30 09:42 am   Permalink

IT'S OFFICIAL!!! The long wait is over! We are proud to announce that the Tonga Hut Palm Springs has received its Liquor License! Let The Rum Flow!!!!!!

View Profile of Murph Send a personal message to Murph  Email Murph     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SandraDee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-30 09:50 am   Permalink

Congrats to everyone who worked so hard to getting the place up and running-great news for the tiki community!!

Love live The Hut!

View Profile of SandraDee Send a personal message to SandraDee      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
telescopes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-31 8:07 pm   Permalink

So, are you open?

View Profile of telescopes Send a personal message to telescopes      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
telescopes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-31 8:07 pm   Permalink

Can I come on down now? I mean right now?

Edit, I want by today and the sign on the door says open by mid February. Ahhh, Can I wait?

[ This Message was edited by: telescopes 2014-02-01 19:19 ]

View Profile of telescopes Send a personal message to telescopes      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-07 2:31 pm   Permalink

we open February 14th officially. Hope to see you all there!

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
the TikiTraveler
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-02-07 4:26 pm   Permalink

ALOHA!!! Hurray,Hurray! Tonga Hut P.S.is finally opening its doors for all!...However, TikiMouse and I will be @ the soft opening tonight(the 7th)...but the 14th will be a blast too:-) see everyone there! ...."there's always rum just around the corner"

View Profile of the TikiTraveler Send a personal message to the TikiTraveler      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
telescopes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-07 4:26 pm   Permalink

I am so there! Hallelujah

martini kings
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-10 12:43 pm   Permalink

Tonga Hut Palm Springs Grand Opening with the Martini Kings feb 16th and 17th (sunday and monday) early shows starting at 6pm

View Profile of martini kings Send a personal message to martini kings  Email martini kings Goto the website of martini kings     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
telescopes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-11 11:48 am   Permalink

Just checking - will you be open on Friday for drinks? This coming Friday that is.

zond2
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-11 5:47 pm   Permalink

We are so going to be there...both nights!

View Profile of zond2 Send a personal message to zond2      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Murph
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-12 1:13 pm   Permalink

Yes, open this Friday the 14th
Sammy Velvet will be spinning the tunes!
https://www.facebook.com/TongaHutPalmSprings

WaikikiWomb

View Profile of Murph Send a personal message to Murph  Email Murph     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Murph
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-12 1:17 pm   Permalink

This Sunday and Monday the Martini Kings will be setting the tone at the Hut.

WaikikiWomb

Me Myself and Moai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-14 11:24 am   Permalink

My guest on Wednesday night's Ray Boylan Show (LATalkRadio.Com - 6pm PST) was Sherman Chan. Sherman is a classically trained Cantonese chef, who is in charge of the culinary side of the Tonga Hut, Palm Springs, which opens to the public this afternoon at 4pm. This opening comes fresh off a very successful, and well receIved soft, invitation only weekend. Join us as we talked about Sherman's extensive experience and her approach to coordinating the kitchen and bar sides of the Tonga Hut, Palm Springs.

Here is the link.......

http://latalkradio.com/archives/Boylan-021214.mp3

View Profile of Me Myself and Moai Send a personal message to Me Myself and Moai  Goto the website of Me Myself and Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-14 1:31 pm   Permalink

Have a great Valentine's at the new Hut, kids!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
telescopes
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-14 6:54 pm   Permalink

It was great. Finally, a tiki restaurant worthy of Palm Springs Don the Beachcomber alas the past. Congratulations Amy et Al. You have a loyal patron. Where else can you go and get real Rumaki and a Cantanese style tiki dinner with real tiki drinks. The place is so classy and over the top. Plus a great view of Down Town Palm Springs.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation