FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Rum company looking for a Rum Ambassador in Ft Lauderdale
Rum company looking for a Rum Ambassador in Ft Lauderdale
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-25 11:59 am   Permalink

Looks like a business called Naked Turtle Rum is looking for a Rum Ambassador. Looks like a pretty cool job!

https://www4.recruitingcenter.net/Clients/mktginc/PublicJobs/controller.cfm?jbaction=JobProfile&Job_Id=10086&esid=az

I didn't know where I should post it, but I thought someone out there in tikiland would like to know about this job offer...

[ This Message was edited by: lunavideogames 2013-07-25 13:24 ]

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AdOrAdam
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-07-25 12:29 pm   Permalink

It's unlikely I could commute but the website is fun (http://www.nakedturtle.com/home/)

the drink recipes are amusing

View Profile of AdOrAdam Send a personal message to AdOrAdam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thePorpoise
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-25 6:25 pm   Permalink

isnt that the rum brand that's more vodka than rum??

View Profile of thePorpoise Send a personal message to thePorpoise  Email thePorpoise     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-25 6:34 pm   Permalink

I have never tried it, just posting an interesting job listing I came across. But I wouldn't doubt it.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thePorpoise
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-25 8:47 pm   Permalink

It's rum for people who arent big fans of rum: they boast that their rum "never touches the inside of an oak barrel."

Ive sampled it from one of their "ambassadors" (aka, hot chicks).

View Profile of thePorpoise Send a personal message to thePorpoise  Email thePorpoise     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-25 9:05 pm   Permalink

Gotcha. I don't know why anyone would want to not age rum in oak? It did seem strange to me that they only had white rum on their website. I guess that's why they need a new ambassador

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-25 9:55 pm   Permalink

CRAZY AL !!!!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation