[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Tiki Drink Pitcher from Spencers Gifts
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tiki Drink Pitcher from Spencers Gifts
Chacha
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-07-11 1:51 pm   Permalink

Spencer's was a treasure trove last night! They didn't have the pitchers in the store, but the guy behind the counter is picking one up for me from another store. I DID, however, get those Clay Art mugs I have been in search of... plus lots of other markdown tiki stuff.
Thanks for the heads up!

View Profile of Chacha Send a personal message to Chacha      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-08 2:25 pm   Permalink

Spencer's has a bunch of new tiki stuff. I was there last night and they were putting out new Moai lamps, an outrigger canoe candle holder, plastic cocktail shaker and martini glasses with hula girls on them, some funky tiki mugs, a lighted tiki bar sign, and a small tiki bar. They also had a tiki head with one of those electric torches flickering its mouth. The moai head was the coolest thing they had, but it was $50 and I didn't buy one.
KG

[ This Message was edited by: Kailuageoff on 2004-04-08 14:25 ]

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-08 4:52 pm   Permalink

KG, what did the moai lamp look like? Was it like a standard lamp with the socket and bulb coming out the top, with a shade? Or was it like a hollow moai with a bulb inside?

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rustbeltcat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-09 06:42 am   Permalink

My wife and I got the Clay art pitcher and cookie jar at marshalls of all places about a 8 months ago, pre tiki dee dee and cecanter rush, dead of fall, and there they were,
Those Maoi lamps at spencer, are they the large ones that they had out about 2 years ago? that sort of had a fiberglass look, (in brown about a foot and a half tall?) and kinda just glowed with an internal light of tiki love???

View Profile of rustbeltcat Send a personal message to rustbeltcat  Email rustbeltcat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Ragin' Rarotongan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-09 11:38 am   Permalink

dude that sux, i paid 30.00 for that pitcher from myriahs polynesian gift bazaar in texas. i haven't been to spencer's in a while, i don't remember them having anything tiki. i guess i'll have to hit the mall soon. thanks everyone, for the info.
"Want a beer?'"...."It's 7:00 in the morning!"...."Scotch?"...."Not during working hours."

View Profile of The Ragin' Rarotongan Send a personal message to The Ragin' Rarotongan  Email The Ragin' Rarotongan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-04-10 8:11 pm   Permalink

The moai was about a foot and half tall, made of fiberglass with a bulb inside. It came in orange, blue and green. I thought the one they had a year or so ago was smaller, but I'm not sure. I saw it at Seminole Town Center in Sanford.

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMikeNJ
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-03-24 08:48 am   Permalink

TikiMikeNJ here...new user....My friend Jim is a district manager for Spencer Gifts and he just informed me that Spencers is rolling out there Summer 2005 TIKI Line this week. So Be On The Look Our For It Soon!

View Profile of TikiMikeNJ Send a personal message to TikiMikeNJ  Email TikiMikeNJ     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
docwoods
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-24 12:46 pm   Permalink

Thanks,TikiMikeNJ,for the heads up!And welcome to TC-lots of great folks here-enjoy!

View Profile of docwoods Send a personal message to docwoods  Email docwoods     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dawn32
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-03-25 05:29 am   Permalink

Anyone have any pics of the stuff at Spencer's?

View Profile of Dawn32 Send a personal message to Dawn32  Email Dawn32     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation