FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » King Kukulele short film - needs audience (extras)
King Kukulele short film - needs audience (extras)
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-09 4:03 pm   Permalink

King is going to shoot a performance sequence at the Continental Room in Fullerton on the morning of Sunday, July 13th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. It is for a half-hour short subject about...the King!

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 02:26 am   Permalink

PolyPop, Al, Shelly, Floratina, Chiki and myself have commited to being there. I believe I was assigned as "The Martini Guy"? Is that right Al?

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 12:42 pm   Permalink

I'll be there, I believed I will be, "The drunk asshole"

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaseyJPS
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 1:49 pm   Permalink

Who do I talk to about "signing-up?"

View Profile of CaseyJPS Send a personal message to CaseyJPS  Email CaseyJPS Goto the website of CaseyJPS     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 2:01 pm   Permalink

Casey, all you need to do is show up at the Continental Room in Fullerton at 10am.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 2:11 pm   Permalink

I will be featured as "Sir Not-Appearing-In-This-Film"
Ask for it by name!

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 2:18 pm   Permalink

I'll be out of town.

Damn! I missed my shot a fame!

Oh well, have fun HT's.

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Larry Lava
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-07-10 3:09 pm   Permalink

Mr and Mrs Lava are going to try to make it! We are going down to Southern Cali for a vacation and want to kick off the festivities with the King! We need directions though, email us if anyone has a minute. Thanks!

View Profile of Larry Lava Send a personal message to Larry Lava      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 4:13 pm   Permalink

Glad to see this response for a Sunday morning gig. King says he will be accompanied by the Friki Tikis, his great back-up band. They want to keep the number of bodies down to about 30 and so far that looks like about 10 from our end so far. I love that Casey is going to be there.

The address is 115 W. Santa Fe Avenue in Fullerton. The number there is (714) 526-4529.

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 6:55 pm   Permalink

"I'm ready for my close up Mr. Demille".
Is there anything they would like us to wear or not wear?

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CaseyJPS
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-11 11:20 pm   Permalink

Ditto. I'm assuming the usual Polynesian wardrobe will be appropriate. However, I would love to come in a tank top, bathing suit, and sandals. Any guidelines? (I'll be at the Radisson just down the street towards Hwy 91, the night before. Feel free to ring me.)

View Profile of CaseyJPS Send a personal message to CaseyJPS  Email CaseyJPS Goto the website of CaseyJPS     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-12 10:15 am   Permalink

Polynesian is good. Beachy is good too, Casey .

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-12 9:52 pm   Permalink

King Koo Koo Lei Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! We missed you last night in San Francisco! Might just have to come see you tomorrow! Hmmm.

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-12 11:06 pm   Permalink

Darn, can't make it after all. Have fun tomorrow ya'll.

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-13 10:45 am   Permalink

Hey.......I'm missing the show. Damn.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation