FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Marketplace » » TikiTees Matchbook T-Shirts
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
TikiTees Matchbook T-Shirts
TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-11 11:45 am   Permalink

Two new shirts: Monte Proser's Beachcomber, and Three Dagger Rum.

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-11 12:09 pm   Permalink

The Tropics at Waikiki

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-11 2:33 pm   Permalink

The Tahiti Bar, Miami FL:

Phew! That's enough for one day.

TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-13 5:56 pm   Permalink

Another shirt for the Tahiti Club, this one from an earlier matchbook:

I scored some great matchbooks today, so some new designs will be coming soon.

TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-19 10:14 am   Permalink

A few more: Two Outriggers (Billingsley's and Mark Thomas's), the iconic Hawaiian Cottage in New Jersey, and finally, The Luau.

I have a couple fantastic matchbooks for Tonga Room and Trader Vic's, but I imagine the chances of getting permission to use them are nil.

[ This Message was edited by: TikiTacky 2013-09-19 10:23 ]

TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-29 10:32 pm   Permalink

Pub Tiki:

TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-30 10:34 am   Permalink

A couple things to note:

1) If anyone has a defunct tiki location they'd like turned into a shirt please let me know and I'll look for it. Alternatively, if you have a matchbook that you'd like to see on a shirt contact me and I can see about making it happen.

2) I received one of these shirts a few weeks ago and wanted to see how they wear. The shirt was quite soft to start and has only gotten softer with washings. The design (Tiki Bob on dark green) has held up very well to multiple washings and I'm very pleased with its durability. You'd never know it's an on-demand product.

TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-16 2:45 pm   Permalink

Two new designs for the Hurricane Restaurant and the 113 Club:

Both of these shirts are available with front and back designs. Because the 113 Club has nipples (oh my!),Zazzle makes it rated R and you have to change the default setting to see it.

TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-12 10:47 am   Permalink

Someone recently made a request to have a shirt with the CLOSE COVER BEFORE STRIKING, phone number, and other esoteric details removed. I thought they were fun, but I'm curious if others like them or would prefer them be just the clean logos when possible?

4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-12 2:17 pm   Permalink

I've been wanting to say since the first design that "close cover before striking" should be taken off. It doesn't make sense on a shirt. The addresses and numbers I think are cool and intregal.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-12 3:21 pm   Permalink

Leave the address and phone number and please remove the 'please strike'.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-12 4:35 pm   Permalink

Good feedback. That's two votes for removing the CLOSE COVER wording, but for leaving things like the address and phone number.

khan_tiki_mon
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-12 5:27 pm   Permalink

I bought one of the shirts so far and I am going to buy more. I am happy with the one I got. They are matchbook tees and so I like the whole design - close cover included.

View Profile of khan_tiki_mon Send a personal message to khan_tiki_mon  Email khan_tiki_mon Goto the website of khan_tiki_mon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tele295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-12 6:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-09-02 17:39, TikiTacky wrote:
Accidentally by request, The Aloha Club in Martinez, CA:

If anyone has specific requests, let me know and I'll do my best to find the matchbook!

Hurricane Cove, as discussed in this thread:

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=38653&forum=2

View Profile of Tele295 Send a personal message to Tele295  Goto the website of Tele295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Vintage Roadside
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-12-12 10:17 pm   Permalink

We use the old phone numbers on our shirts (if it was part of the design.) Fun watching people try and figure out what an exchange is.

We did one years ago for a place in Rialto and their phone number was simply 42.

View Profile of Vintage Roadside Send a personal message to Vintage Roadside  Goto the website of Vintage Roadside     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation