TikiTees Matchbook T-Shirts
TikiTacky
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-12-17 10:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-12-12 18:54, Tele295 wrote:
Quote:

On 2013-09-02 17:39, TikiTacky wrote:

If anyone has specific requests, let me know and I'll do my best to find the matchbook!

Hurricane Cove, as discussed in this thread:

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=38653&forum=2

Here you go:
http://www.zazzle.com/hurricane_cove-235648293307661765

The pink color was the closest I could get to the original coral. Some of the other shirt options such as American Apparel have some additional pinkish choices, so if you want to stick with the original color scheme give them a try.

[ This Message was edited by: TikiTacky 2013-12-17 22:55 ]

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky

Posted: 2013-12-26 11:56 am   Permalink

Added a couple of new designs.

Polynesian Room:

Honolulu Harry's Waikiki:

Based on user feedback, I will likely be revising the shirts over the next couple weeks to remove the CLOSE COVER BEFORE STRIKING wording. I thought it was kind of cool myself, but apparently it isn't popular. The people have spoken!

[ This Message was edited by: TikiTacky 2013-12-26 11:57 ]

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky

Posted: 2013-12-26 12:04 pm   Permalink

By the way. For the Hurricane Cove shirt, there's an American Apparel Poly-Cotton Blend T-Shirt in Neon Heather pink which is much closer to the original color. It's currently out of stock, but you can watch for it:

http://www.zazzle.com/hurricane_cove_tshirt-235648293307661765?color=neonheatherpink&style=aa_premium_crew_tshirt_bb401&view=113760920796531065&rf=238261085163345801

TikiTacky

Posted: 2014-01-30 2:17 pm   Permalink

Added a beautiful design from the Canlis Broiler, then promptly removed it because it turned out Canlis is still in business (who knew? Glad I checked!). A shame they're not still using this beautiful artwork. Posting an image of the matchbook anyway, because darn it, I think it's awesome:

More matchbook shirts coming soon!

[ This Message was edited by: TikiTacky 2014-01-30 14:19 ]

Fez Moai

Posted: 2014-01-30 2:51 pm   Permalink

That matchbook is amazing!

View Profile of Fez Moai Send a personal message to Fez Moai  Email Fez Moai     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky

Posted: 2014-01-30 2:59 pm   Permalink

I know! When I saw it on eBay I knew I had to have it. Well, it was either a vacation this year or a collection of discarded cardboard from defunct restaurants. I'm sure my wife will understand.

tikicoma
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2014-01-30 7:49 pm   Permalink

So you're the one who out bid me! Now that you can't use it sell it to me, you bastard.

aloha, tikicoma

View Profile of tikicoma Send a personal message to tikicoma      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky

Posted: 2014-06-14 8:14 pm   Permalink

Whew! I finally updated all of the t-shirts to remove the matchbook related text ("Close Cover Before Striking", etc) per people's suggestion. I also added a couple new designs, with more to come.

Again, if anyone has a design they'd like to see, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

TikiTacky

Posted: 2014-06-15 4:28 pm   Permalink

Added a new shirt for Club Bali:

http://www.zazzle.com/club_bali-235125206610455164

[ This Message was edited by: TikiTacky 2014-06-15 16:29 ]

TikiTacky

Posted: 2014-07-07 2:00 pm   Permalink

A few new designs:

The Tropics:

Another version of Gene's Hawaiian Village:

Mark Thomas' The Outrigger, pre-Mark Thomas rebranding:

Coral Reef:

TikiTacky

Posted: 2014-08-31 10:00 am   Permalink

I have a single use coupon for $10 off, good through tomorrow. If you're planning on buying a tiki shirt, send me a PM and I'll send you the code. First come, first serve, as there's only one coupon code.

Happy Labor Day!

TikiTacky

Posted: 2014-08-31 12:39 pm   Permalink

Gone!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation