FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Disneys Tiki Sippers !
Disneys Tiki Sippers !
the TikiTraveler
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-15 08:27 am   Permalink

Aloha!.... Yes the Tiki Sipper mugs are back!...I was there last nite in the VERY short Dolewhip line and they had LOTS! and LOTS! of sippers (they said they're also at Trader Sams)Filthy-Midget posted it on facebook yesterday so I went down to confirm...all is well my fellow tikiphiles;-) Now, let's fill'm up!! After all tomorrow is "National Rum Day"!! .....'there's always rum just around the corner'.. Aloha, see u at Oasis!

View Profile of the TikiTraveler Send a personal message to the TikiTraveler      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pineappleman11
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-15 11:26 am   Permalink

Grabbed 2 yesterday....Ready for Tiki Oasis

View Profile of Pineappleman11 Send a personal message to Pineappleman11  Goto the website of Pineappleman11     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-08-15 3:56 pm   Permalink

Trader Sam's doesn't have the sippers yet.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomobile
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-21 6:05 pm   Permalink

Trader Sam's doesn't have Sippers anymore. They got their batch during D23 EXPO and sold out. As far as they know, that was all they were getting. That being said, Disney employees are the last people to know anything regarding the company they work for, not that it's their fault. So they could re-appear. I've got myself stocked up from the Dole/Tiki Room location. They seemed to have plenty. AND you can ask them to give you your juice in a separate cup so your sippy won't be sticky before you get home. You should have seen me with a tray with half a dozen pineapple juices and a bag with half a dozen Sippy cups! Luckily my hotel was right outside of Disneyland, and I got to drink pineapple juice for the next few days.

Louis

View Profile of Atomobile Send a personal message to Atomobile      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomobile
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-21 6:06 pm   Permalink

Trader Sam's doesn't have Sippers anymore. They got their batch during D23 EXPO and sold out. As far as they know, that was all they were getting. That being said, Disney employees are the last people to know anything regarding the company they work for, not that it's their fault. So they could re-appear. I've got myself stocked up from the Dole/Tiki Room location. They seemed to have plenty. AND you can ask them to give you your juice in a separate cup so your sippy won't be sticky before you get home. You should have seen me with a tray with half a dozen pineapple juices and a bag with half a dozen Sippy cups! Luckily my hotel was right outside of Disneyland, and I got to drink pineapple juice for the next few days.

Louis

View Profile of Atomobile Send a personal message to Atomobile      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation