FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki I don't care if it ain't TIKI or is TIKI, Does anyone know anything about this?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
I don't care if it ain't TIKI or is TIKI, Does anyone know anything about this?
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 12:05 pm   Permalink

Nice decanter and mugs I picked up.

View Profile of KokomoTikiBar&Grill Send a personal message to KokomoTikiBar&Grill      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 12:10 pm   Permalink

I say Tiki, although it looks like Squidward in drag....

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 12:37 pm   Permalink

I think it's SUPPOSED to be tiki... but I've never seen it before. Don't worry, someone will buy it.

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 1:28 pm   Permalink

I've got a small green Westwood mug which looks a whole lot like the mugs on show. However, it's green on the outside and off-white inside. It also seems to be very old. So, perhaps you've got a nice little collection of Westwoods...?

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 1:30 pm   Permalink

TO: TIKIFISH
Looking for info, not for people looking in their crystal ball and seeing that I will be selling it in the future.
Thanks,
Kokomo

[ This Message was edited by: KokomoTikiBar&Grill on 2003-07-10 13:42 ]

View Profile of KokomoTikiBar&Grill Send a personal message to KokomoTikiBar&Grill      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 1:36 pm   Permalink

I thought what I posted WAS info. Good to see you're ever the asshole.

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 1:41 pm   Permalink

I was posting that towards Tikifish, if you can read her post!?!? As a matter of fact, I was typing at the same time you was posting. It was supposed to go under her post. Thanks for the nice comment! Dickend! Take that stick that is up your ass and shove it down your euro throat so your breath will definitly smell better!

[ This Message was edited by: KokomoTikiBar&Grill on 2003-07-10 13:46 ]

[ This Message was edited by: KokomoTikiBar&Grill on 2003-07-10 13:58 ]

Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 1:48 pm   Permalink

Fair enough. Your pre-edited reply just looked like a reaction to all the posts.

So we're agreed. You're an asshole and I'm a dickend. Let's call a trans-Atlantic truce and get on with the Tiki.

Yours,
Trader Woody

KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 1:59 pm   Permalink

Now I said I was going to be nice and take that out, so I put it back and a little more! Maybe a truce now, nahhhhhhhhhhh!

Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 2:06 pm   Permalink

Oh, oh, I'm hearing 'Duelling Banjos' again......

I'll leave you to the insults, Kohomo, and avoid you like the plague in future.

Cheers!
Trader Woody

suffering bastard
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-07-10 3:24 pm   Permalink

I've seen this decanter set before, but I don't know much about it. When I was a kid (long before my true tiki collecting days) I bought this set at the neighbor's garage sale. We used to drink kool-aid out of it (cut me some slack, I was like 12 years old at the time!). Anyway, that was back in the 1970s, and I suspect it wasn't brand new then. Don't know anything about the manufacturer.

View Profile of suffering bastard Send a personal message to suffering bastard  Email suffering bastard     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KuKuAhu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 4:46 pm   Permalink

I have seen these sets on eBay before. They appear in a variety of colors and pop up every once in awhile although not always listed as "tiki".

I'm afraid that's all I can offer. I'm sure it was meant to be tiki as 'fish mentioned, although I think they look like an odd pseudo-Mayan-Asian cross-breed what with the garish colors and all.

[ This Message was edited by: pele on 2003-07-10 16:47 ]

View Profile of KuKuAhu Send a personal message to KuKuAhu  Email KuKuAhu Goto the website of KuKuAhu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-10 5:07 pm   Permalink

I've got that same decanter, but no mugs. I always wondered about it. Now I'll wonder some more.

TikisbySeamus.com

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KokomoTikiBar&Grill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-11 05:17 am   Permalink

Thanks to everyone with info. Oh and You started the insults Trader Woody and I was kind enough to put mine back in.

tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-11 06:02 am   Permalink

My crystal ball is never wrong!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation