FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki I don't care if it ain't TIKI or is TIKI, Does anyone know anything about this?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
I don't care if it ain't TIKI or is TIKI, Does anyone know anything about this?
badmojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-11 09:59 am   Permalink

Nope, it's not Tiki. It's TIKKI.......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3232479788&category=35712

[ This Message was edited by: badmojo on 2003-07-11 10:06 ]

View Profile of badmojo Send a personal message to badmojo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-11 10:39 am   Permalink

I'm not trying to start or end anything here. Kokomo, I am sure you are a nice person and great dad, as well as wishing you the best of sales on Ebay. However, If you feel people are getting on you and vibing you, maybe you should look at the way YOU carry yourself and how you have been doing things here on TC. Being a gentleman always get's you what you want. If you take care of people in business, it really does come back to you.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CruzinTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-11 11:00 pm   Permalink

Just wait until Hanford gets home.

View Profile of CruzinTiki Send a personal message to CruzinTiki  Email CruzinTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
twowheelin'tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-15 8:54 pm   Permalink

is it just me, or does someone always get in a fix after using profanity against one of his tiki bretheren?.Perhaps if this person were a bit more civil, these little moments would not happen.And as far as the banjo comment goes, I just bet kokomo has better teeth.........just kidding. Hanford is getting pissed at the name calling so BEHAVE!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of twowheelin'tiki Send a personal message to twowheelin'tiki  Email twowheelin'tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MonkeyPaw
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-07-15 11:38 pm   Permalink

Looks Mexican or Aztec type to me... But what do I know?? I say it has a southern south of de' border feel...MMM HMMM YEP

View Profile of MonkeyPaw Send a personal message to MonkeyPaw  Email MonkeyPaw     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-16 04:24 am   Permalink

This is actually quite an old post now and was probably one of the reasons for Hanford getting understandably angry. I've since apologised for my part and hope this is all just history now.

Onward and upward,

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-16 11:14 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-07-10 12:10, Traderpup wrote:
I say Tiki, although it looks like Squidward in drag....

Ya, and Sponge Bob and Patrick, what's up with that?

[ This Message was edited by: Unga Bunga on 2003-07-16 11:15 ]

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation