FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Marketplace » » Witco? DiningTable, Hutch and six chairs now 1,500
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Witco? DiningTable, Hutch and six chairs now 1,500
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-20 1:13 pm   Permalink

Where is it located? Do the pills in the last picture come with it and if so what are they?

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Professor Voodoo Von Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-20 6:10 pm   Permalink

Beautiful and Sunny San Diego California. Take the costal train, stay for the weekend and roll her back home. Umm The pills are for my Wonder Stunt Dog "Tiki"

[ This Message was edited by: Professor Voodoo Von Tiki 2013-08-22 09:32 ]

View Profile of Professor Voodoo Von Tiki Send a personal message to Professor Voodoo Von Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-20 6:11 pm   Permalink

Beautiful and Sunny San Diego California. Take the costal train, stay for the weekend and roll her back home. Umm The pills are for my Wonder Dog "Tiki"

View Profile of Professor Voodoo Von Tiki Send a personal message to Professor Voodoo Von Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-08-20 6:16 pm   Permalink

Sigh. OK, so I just started a thread earlier where I said I found Witco to be ugly, and I just found myself saying "Gee, that's kind of cool."

Looks like I have some 'splaining to do.

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-20 6:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-08-20 18:16, TikiTacky wrote:
Sigh. OK, so I just started a thread earlier where I said I found Witco to be ugly, and I just found myself saying "Gee, that's kind of cool."

Looks like I have some 'splaining to do.

Well then you're gonna love this......this ain't Witco.
NOW ,you're really confused.

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-20 7:22 pm   Permalink

[/quote]

Your right its not witco its .......W I T C O........You need a Fog Cutter

Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-20 7:25 pm   Permalink

[/quote]

Your right its not witco its .......W I T C O........You need a Fog Cutter

TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-21 05:22 am   Permalink

screaming it won't make it so.

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-21 08:26 am   Permalink

I did not see that commin.

Cool set though.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-21 11:35 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-08-21 08:26, tikiskip wrote:
I did not see that commin.

Cool set though.

..........Hi, Skip Um if you look down the list here to..............Witco Oceanic Bedroom Set...........Sven sheds.some light on the topic very well. Its got the look you want to know better.....Working, Playing. Day or Night. Live in it. Laugh in it. Love in it. Swim in it. Sleep in it. Id rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. Throw caution to the wind. Devil make care. Seize the moment. Sometimes ya gotta say what the
f@ck. Its just a kiss away. Open both doors cause i'm a commin through. Im up on the good foot. Ya know. I used to hang out with Jim Morrison at the Canyon Country store in Laurel Canyon. Back in the day He had a great pick up line with the Hippie girls. "Hi, my names Jim do you like excitement?' It worked every time. I think it helped being Jim though. I tried it many times but only received mixed reviews. Where did all the hippie girls go? What happened to "Burn your Bra" What about the summer of love?" Love in's and the hips and the rocks

[ This Message was edited by: Professor Voodoo Von Tiki 2013-08-21 11:57 ]

Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-21 11:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-08-21 05:22, TIKI DAVID wrote:
screaming it won't make it so.

...........hi, David..... Please do, read my last post because "I have truly seen the light." Um, David I wasn't screaming i was trying to make the letters look like the......... L O G O........ . As it turns out I'm kinda a light hearted non adversarial kind of guy. All apologies.

tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-21 12:32 pm   Permalink

"..........Hi, Skip Um if you look down the list here to..............Witco Oceanic Bedroom Set...........Sven sheds.some light on the topic very well."

I'm lost, there is a list?

And what's the big deal over WITCO? This set is worth the money, but it does look too finished
to be WITCO.
But again, I'm no expert on these things.

I would have bet my nuts that David was going to jump in and say what he did though.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
happy buddha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-21 12:56 pm   Permalink

So you're saying that you know it's not Witco, but you're going to call it Witco & sell it for $2500 anyway?

View Profile of happy buddha Send a personal message to happy buddha  Goto the website of happy buddha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-21 1:48 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-08-21 12:56, happy buddha wrote:
So you're saying that you know it's not Witco, but you're going to call it Witco & sell it for $2500 anyway?

Well Happy, No... As it turns out...... Now that after I read what Sven had to say and "seen the light" Im thinking about raising the price and calling it "Bitchenco" Because ya know what? At the end of the day and all the jets are in there boxes After all's been said and done........ Happy...... it truly is by definition Bitchen. Make no mistake. Bitchen to the ba ba ba bone.

[ This Message was edited by: Professor Voodoo Von Tiki 2013-08-21 17:05 ]

Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-21 2:02 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-08-21 12:32, tikiskip wrote:
"..........Hi, Skip Um if you look down the list here to..............Witco Oceanic Bedroom Set...........Sven sheds.some light on the topic very well."

I'm lost, there is a list?

And what's the big deal over WITCO? This set is worth the money, but it does look too finished
to be WITCO.
But again, I'm no expert on these things.

I would have bet my nuts that David was going to jump in and say what he did though.

Hi, Skip If you type in the words or copy and paste..........Witco Oceanic Bedroom Set........in to the Tiki Central search engine on the top right hand of this screen it will pop up for you .....It looks like this [Search] thanks, enjoy

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation