FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Witco? DiningTable, Hutch and six chairs now 1,500
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Witco? DiningTable, Hutch and six chairs now 1,500
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-21 2:40 pm   Permalink

OK, for those of you who are hard of hearing ,I'll write real slow....
I was talking to Tikitacky, whatever, who,didn't like Witco,until he saw some witco that that changed his mind, BUT,... what he saw was not witco.

For the professor, I do not care what it is,what you call it, how much you want for it. I do however like it,in my opinion it's cool enough 'HANG' with WITCO.

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-21 2:43 pm   Permalink

Quote;
"I would have bet my nuts that David was going to jump in and say what he did though."

I'm not sure what that was about ,but all I did was state what I belive to be a FACT.

View Profile of TIKI DAVID Send a personal message to TIKI DAVID  Email TIKI DAVID     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
happy buddha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-21 3:06 pm   Permalink

I think skip was paying you a compliment, David

Professor good luck selling your 'Bitchenco', it is nice, but you may want to change the name of the thread to avoid confusion..

View Profile of happy buddha Send a personal message to happy buddha  Goto the website of happy buddha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-21 5:01 pm   Permalink

MAYHEM!

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-21 5:09 pm   Permalink

I think skip was paying you a compliment, David
you may be right.
I am really trying to stay out of these stupid arguments about Witco.
I liked it before I knew it had a 'NAME'.
and I knew why I liked before anyone told 'WHY' I should like it.
I just thought it was kind of funny that TACKYTIKI got turned around on Witco
by a Non-WITCO piece. just my opinion,I could be wrong

pjc5150
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-22 3:23 pm   Permalink

whatever it is, it's awesome.

View Profile of pjc5150 Send a personal message to pjc5150      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-08-22 3:41 pm   Permalink

"I think skip was paying you a compliment, David
you may be right."

I was, and David don't change or stay out of these Witco things it's what you do here.
And for the most part that's a good thing.
Just try not to go nutz on the newbies, that's all.

Hale no MAYHEM! here.

Von Tiki this I LOVE!!
...............B I T C H E N C O...............

This ones for you Von Tiki man.
One, Two, Three, Four, What are we Fighting For?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuUBCF3KKxc

_________________________________________________________________________________________

*'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''**'''*
And it's one, two, three,What are we fighting for? Don't ask me, I don't give a damn,

Lights for home and
commercial TIKI bars.

[ This Message was edited by: tikiskip 2013-08-22 15:46 ]

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Professor Voodoo Von Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-23 10:34 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-08-22 15:41, tikiskip wrote:
"I think skip was paying you a compliment, David
you may be right."

I was, and David don't change or stay out of these Witco things it's what you do here.
And for the most part that's a good thing.
Just try not to go nutz on the newbies, that's all.

Hale no MAYHEM! here.

Von Tiki this I LOVE!!
...............B I T C H E N C O...............

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Man ya gota love this.........MMMMMMM Ginger http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8rCy173y7Y&list=FLO6UPsIhlOaoEN5H0tZraPQ

[ This Message was edited by: Professor Voodoo Von Tiki 2013-08-23 10:40 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Professor Voodoo Von Tiki 2013-08-23 12:02 ]

View Profile of Professor Voodoo Von Tiki Send a personal message to Professor Voodoo Von Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-23 2:07 pm   Permalink

This set was made by/for Maderas De Santa Barbara located at 11 N. Salsipuedes St. Santa Barbara CA, 93103 in 1975. It is the DG600 group.

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-27 12:10 am   Permalink

Um..... Could everyone stop betting there nuts here, its grossing me out. Bet your bottom dollar or something. Just stop it with the "nuts" thing. I know its funny in juvenile kinda way but ahhh geees.

View Profile of Professor Voodoo Von Tiki Send a personal message to Professor Voodoo Von Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-27 12:12 am   Permalink

Um..... Could everyone stop betting there nuts here, its grossing me out. Bet your bottom dollar or something. Just stop it with the "nuts" thing. I know its funny in juvenile kinda way but ahhh geees.

Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-27 12:18 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-08-23 14:07, Mr. NoNaMe wrote:
This set was made by/for Maderas De Santa Barbara located at 11 N. Salsipuedes St. Santa Barbara CA, 93103 in 1975. It is the DG600 group.

WoW!!!!.............................. Mr NoNaMe Thanks for clearing the air here............................................WoW!!!

tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-27 05:02 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-08-23 14:07, Mr. NoNaMe wrote:
This set was made by/for Maderas De Santa Barbara .

So in other words, not Witco. It's good to know what it really is, so as not to be thinking it's something it's not.

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI DAVID
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-08-27 06:59 am   Permalink

way back 7 days ago.
Quote:

On 2013-08-20 18:37, TIKI DAVID wrote:
Quote:

On 2013-08-20 18:16, TikiTacky wrote:
Sigh. OK, so I just started a thread earlier where I said I found Witco to be ugly, and I just found myself saying "Gee, that's kind of cool."

Looks like I have some 'splaining to do.

Well then you're gonna love this......this ain't Witco.
NOW ,you're really confused.

Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-08-28 3:18 pm   Permalink

[quote]

way back 7 days ago.
[quote]
On 2013-08-20 18:37, TIKI DAVID wrote:
[quote]
[

Well, David with all due respect.......thats true but then you had no idea what it was.........Mr.NoNaMe Blew all our minds with his insanely factual and informational post. As far as I can tell Mr.NoNaMe Rules in the "World of TIKI as we know it today. Its people like Mr.NoNaMe behind the scenes that make all the magic possible here on TIKI CENTRAL. How can we ever thank you Mr.NoNaMe............................Just one word comes to mind...............RESPECT..............

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation