FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki tiki central mug exchange
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
tiki central mug exchange
klockwork
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-11-19 09:02 am   Permalink

Hey thanks brother!

We're heading into Trader Sam's after work one day this week. I know you didn't get a chance to hit them when u were out here last - any mug requests I could fill for you there to return the favor?

View Profile of klockwork Send a personal message to klockwork      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finky099
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-06 3:29 pm   Permalink

Late notice, yes. But, if anyone in the TC ohana needs anything from Sam's, I'm going tonight. PM me by 6:30 PST and I'll do my best.

Sorry, any cocktails purchased cannot be shipped and will be immediately consumed.

Ryan

View Profile of finky099 Send a personal message to finky099      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Ragbag Comics
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-03-08 11:23 am   Permalink

Anybody on the left coast have access to any of these mugs...?

--Tonga Hut Drooling Bastard mug
--Damon's new mug (Monkeys and all)
--Don the Beachcomber barrel
--Don the Beachcomber modern "Long Neck" version mug

...?

We got access to all the Midwest's finest. Plus I have a solid amount of
vintage mugs available for trade.

Holler this-a-way...

--Pete

View Profile of Ragbag Comics Send a personal message to Ragbag Comics  Goto the website of Ragbag Comics     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Holler Waller
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-25 05:16 am   Permalink

Will be in Atlanta Vic's tonight ~ gotta leave by noon central time

View Profile of Holler Waller Send a personal message to Holler Waller      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Holler Waller
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-27 6:06 pm   Permalink

Got the new moai bowl from Trader Vics Atlanta if someone wants one, cost + shipping, never been sipped in

View Profile of Holler Waller Send a personal message to Holler Waller      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-04-27 6:17 pm   Permalink

What's it look like ?

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Holler Waller
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-04-28 07:50 am   Permalink

What's weird is that every one of the moais have glaze missing from the nose I like my old style one better - If no ones interested it'll very soon (tonight) be on Ebay
$45 from Vic's

finky099
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-03 3:51 pm   Permalink

Holler, it's a cool bowl, but very odd about the glaze on the noses.

View Profile of finky099 Send a personal message to finky099      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Holler Waller
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-05-03 7:55 pm   Permalink

I just said I wanted one & they wrapped it up, I didn't look at it until 2 days later, was very surprised but then it didn't seem that bad, don't know if I would have noticed what with the low light and the Smuggler(s) - new cocktail

Holler Waller
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-07-20 03:40 am   Permalink

If anyone's going to Disney and wants to cart around a new Tiki Dole Whip Bowl - I'd sure be appreciative
'-)

wizzard419
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-20 08:32 am   Permalink

I'm not going anywhere near DLR until the crowds die down but if you want one of the bowls now you can just order it from their deliverears/merch service.

View Profile of wizzard419 Send a personal message to wizzard419      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Holler Waller
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-07-21 2:42 pm   Permalink

Don't see it on the Disney or the Dole merch site - think its a park only item - could be wrong tho

wizzard419
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-21 3:44 pm   Permalink

It won't appear for a while on the site, you have to reach out and contact them for park items that aren't listed.

View Profile of wizzard419 Send a personal message to wizzard419      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finky099
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 27 days ago; 12:33 pm   Permalink

Aloha, tiki friends,
I'm going to Trader Sam's in Anaheim tonight. If you need anything, please PM me and let me know. As, usual, all at cost- no mark-ups.

Ryan

finky099
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 27 days ago; 12:34 pm   Permalink

I'll also be in San Francisco and at Forbidden Island in the East Bay this week, so if any of you tikiphiles in need of a mug or two, please let me know what you want.

Ryan

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation