FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki tiki central mug exchange
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
tiki central mug exchange
Holler Waller
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2014-08-05 09:33 am   Permalink

Thanks for keeping the offers flowing Fink-I may get back to Hot'lanta in a month

View Profile of Holler Waller Send a personal message to Holler Waller      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-05 09:36 am   Permalink

Three dots had two new mugs released last night.

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MontiTiki

Posted: 2014-08-13 12:22 pm   Permalink

Would this also be the proper venue to post items of questionable origins to verify value or possibly answer questions about collectables?

I bought a mug at Frankie's Tiki Room in Vegas. I was astonished when I turned to bottom up and saw the label. I thought all of Tiki Farms wares were USA made.

View Profile of MontiTiki Send a personal message to MontiTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-13 12:35 pm   Permalink

Wrong thread for this - remove it please

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Elgarbo
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2014-08-14 05:27 am   Permalink

Anyone able to help out a poor soul in the tiki mug wilderness of Sydney, Australia with one of those cool Three Dots and a Dash Fiji Mermaids?

Happy to pay to cover any and all costs.

View Profile of Elgarbo Send a personal message to Elgarbo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
wizzard419
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-08-14 12:28 pm   Permalink

Tiki Farm does have some mugs made in other countries, think of it like buying Apple products where they say "Designed in California" on them.

Regarding the 3 dots and a Dash question, email them and they will send you a form for mailing.

View Profile of wizzard419 Send a personal message to wizzard419      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finky099
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 24 days ago; 3:11 pm   Permalink

Anytime, Holler. I might need one of those Moai bowls from TV's when you get back there again.

Tipsy thanks for the tip re: Three Dots' new mugs. Love that seahorse swizzle, though!

View Profile of finky099 Send a personal message to finky099      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finky099
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 6 days ago; 4:15 pm   Permalink

Going to be at the Trader Sam's "Mahaloween" event on 9/29 and can pick up one, possibly two extra "new" zombie mugs for the good peeps here. PM me if you want me to pick on up and ship to you.

Ryan

View Profile of finky099 Send a personal message to finky099      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finky099
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 5 days ago; 12:36 pm   Permalink

Aloha friends,
My "extra mug" spots are all full now. Sorry!

Ryan

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation