FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki tiki central mug exchange
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
tiki central mug exchange
HopeChest
Tiki Centralite

Posted: Yesterday; 8:52 pm   Permalink

Hey Mike, I know Smuggler's Cove recently got a new batch of barrels and had the sunken tiki mug as recently as December (got one meself). I'd be happy to go check for you.

View Profile of HopeChest Send a personal message to HopeChest      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Adam Aku Aku
Tiki Centralite

Posted: Yesterday; 9:25 pm   Permalink

Although Hale Pele claimed the last version of A'a'po'e was the last, a new gunmetal glaze just came out.
I'm in here all the time and don't mind doing a favor for folks on here or working out a swap.

View Profile of Adam Aku Aku Send a personal message to Adam Aku Aku  Email Adam Aku Aku     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mikehooker
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: Yesterday; 9:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-02-08 20:52, HopeChest wrote:
Hey Mike, I know Smuggler's Cove recently got a new batch of barrels and had the sunken tiki mug as recently as December (got one meself). I'd be happy to go check for you.

That would be awesome! One ended on eBay tonight for $35 plus $15 shipping and I was real tempted to bid but was holding out for someone like you to come through for me. Hopefully it's still there next time you go. I've already got the barrel. Thanks so much!

[ This Message was edited by: mikehooker 2016-02-08 21:31 ]

View Profile of mikehooker Send a personal message to mikehooker  Goto the website of mikehooker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HopeChest
Tiki Centralite

Posted: Today; 3:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-02-08 21:30, mikehooker wrote:
Quote:

On 2016-02-08 20:52, HopeChest wrote:

That would be awesome! One ended on eBay tonight for $35 plus $15 shipping and I was real tempted to bid but was holding out for someone like you to come through for me. Hopefully it's still there next time you go. I've already got the barrel. Thanks so much!

[ This Message was edited by: mikehooker 2016-02-08 21:31 ]

No problem, mate. I'll definitely be there in the next week and will grab one for you if they've still some knocking about.

View Profile of HopeChest Send a personal message to HopeChest      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation