FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki tiki central mug exchange
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
tiki central mug exchange
HopeChest
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-02-08 8:52 pm   Permalink

Hey Mike, I know Smuggler's Cove recently got a new batch of barrels and had the sunken tiki mug as recently as December (got one meself). I'd be happy to go check for you.

View Profile of HopeChest Send a personal message to HopeChest      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Adam Aku Aku
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-02-08 9:25 pm   Permalink

Although Hale Pele claimed the last version of A'a'po'e was the last, a new gunmetal glaze just came out.
I'm in here all the time and don't mind doing a favor for folks on here or working out a swap.

View Profile of Adam Aku Aku Send a personal message to Adam Aku Aku  Email Adam Aku Aku     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mikehooker
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2016-02-08 9:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-02-08 20:52, HopeChest wrote:
Hey Mike, I know Smuggler's Cove recently got a new batch of barrels and had the sunken tiki mug as recently as December (got one meself). I'd be happy to go check for you.

That would be awesome! One ended on eBay tonight for $35 plus $15 shipping and I was real tempted to bid but was holding out for someone like you to come through for me. Hopefully it's still there next time you go. I've already got the barrel. Thanks so much!

[ This Message was edited by: mikehooker 2016-02-08 21:31 ]

View Profile of mikehooker Send a personal message to mikehooker  Goto the website of mikehooker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HopeChest
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-02-09 3:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-02-08 21:30, mikehooker wrote:
Quote:

On 2016-02-08 20:52, HopeChest wrote:

That would be awesome! One ended on eBay tonight for $35 plus $15 shipping and I was real tempted to bid but was holding out for someone like you to come through for me. Hopefully it's still there next time you go. I've already got the barrel. Thanks so much!

[ This Message was edited by: mikehooker 2016-02-08 21:31 ]

No problem, mate. I'll definitely be there in the next week and will grab one for you if they've still some knocking about.

View Profile of HopeChest Send a personal message to HopeChest      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Loki-Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2016-04-06 08:25 am   Permalink

If any of the Bay Area Ohana can grab a new Forbidden Island Porthole mug for me, please PM me!

Mahalo!

View Profile of Loki-Tiki Send a personal message to Loki-Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mockingbird
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2016-04-06 2:59 pm   Permalink

Is anyone going to the Trader Vic's Atlanta anniversary party at the end of the month? If so please PM me as I would gladly trade a Vic's 75th anniversary Glass for one of the Atlanta 40th glasses.

Thanks.

View Profile of Mockingbird Send a personal message to Mockingbird      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TongaT
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-04-07 06:20 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-04-06 14:59, Mockingbird wrote:
Is anyone going to the Trader Vic's Atlanta anniversary party at the end of the month? If so please PM me as I would gladly trade a Vic's 75th anniversary Glass for one of the Atlanta 40th glasses.

Thanks.

Mockingbird - sent you a message
T

View Profile of TongaT Send a personal message to TongaT      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomicchick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-04-23 12:28 pm   Permalink

I'm looking for a Munktiki Toystory mug (just like everyone else) lol....I've got a Frankoma War God to trade for it

View Profile of Atomicchick Send a personal message to Atomicchick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheDrunkenTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-04-28 10:09 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-04-06 08:25, Loki-Tiki wrote:
If any of the Bay Area Ohana can grab a new Forbidden Island Porthole mug for me, please PM me!

Mahalo!

I would also be interested in getting one of these mugs if anybody can help.

View Profile of TheDrunkenTiki Send a personal message to TheDrunkenTiki  Email TheDrunkenTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kahiki Guy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-05-03 12:34 pm   Permalink

Aloha all! Looking for someone in the Chicagoland area that could pick me up one of the new signature mugs from Hala Kahiki. My wife and I went there over the summer last year, and they were transitioning between the old "Rum connoisseur" mug and the new mug, so we couldn't get either. No Tiki bars in Bmore to barter with, but am willing to pay for mug, s&h, plus small "finders fee".

Thanks all

Mahalo!

View Profile of Kahiki Guy Send a personal message to Kahiki Guy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-05-03 12:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-05-03 12:34, Kahiki Guy wrote:
Aloha all! Looking for someone in the Chicagoland area that could pick me up one of the new signature mugs from Hala Kahiki. My wife and I went there over the summer last year, and they were transitioning between the old "Rum connoisseur" mug and the new mug, so we couldn't get either. No Tiki bars in Bmore to barter with, but am willing to pay for mug, s&h, plus small "finders fee".

Thanks all

Mahalo!

I can hook you up

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TongaT
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-06-04 12:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Thanks all

Mahalo!

Do you know if this is an open edition mug they will have for a while? They didn't have mugs at all when I was there didn't realize they did mugs. I'm in Cali and won't be able to get back to Chicago for a bit so I'm curious if it's likely they will still have them.

View Profile of TongaT Send a personal message to TongaT      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-06-04 12:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2016-06-04 12:52, TongaT wrote:
Quote:

Thanks all

Mahalo!

Do you know if this is an open edition mug they will have for a while? They didn't have mugs at all when I was there didn't realize they did mugs. I'm in Cali and won't be able to get back to Chicago for a bit so I'm curious if it's likely they will still have them.

I think it's open and on going - they sold a bunch at run fest not long ago which may have been why they were out. Contact them through Facebook and inquire. They plan on selling mugs online on their website soon like every other bar does now

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
finky099
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2016-06-17 10:01 am   Permalink

Aloha TC brethren!
Looking to trade for (or buy) a few of the 60year anniversary Mai Kai swizzles, if any TCers are at the Mai Kai at some point. It'll be years before I get back to Florida and they'll be long gone. If interested, I'll take some pics of what I have to trade. Or, if you just want to sell them, I'm open to that too.
Mahalo!

View Profile of finky099 Send a personal message to finky099      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheDrunkenTiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2016-06-30 12:11 pm   Permalink

Hey hey, I'm looking to possibly make an exchange hook up with somebody in the Bay area. I'm mostly interested in stuff from Forbidden Island. I'm in Chicago and can get mugs from Three Dot & a Dash, Lost Lake, and Hala Kahiki. I can also get mugs from bars in nearby cities like Foundation in Milwaukee.

If anybody wants to set up a trade please PM me.

Thanks.

[ This Message was edited by: TheDrunkenTiki 2016-06-30 12:12 ]

View Profile of TheDrunkenTiki Send a personal message to TheDrunkenTiki  Email TheDrunkenTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation