Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Mojito Cologne for Men
Mojito Cologne for Men
cvcgolf
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-09-01 12:12 pm   Permalink

So I'm at Disneyland sweating it out yesterday during the heat wave and enjoying some great live jazz in New Orleans square and while the band goes on break I dart into a small Parfumerie shop nearby.. So after I tell the gentleman working the counter that I prefer light smelling colognes, he then picks up a bottle and tells me, "this is based off a mojito drink with notes of lime, mint and rum".. He immediately had my attention and the fragrance smelled nice, very light and citrusy.. Just thought I'd pass it along for you rum fans who might enjoy smelling clean and tiki like..

Here's a review and proper description of Guerlain Homme.. A written review and also a youtube review..

http://www.nstperfume.com/2008/10/17/guerlain-homme-fragrance-review/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_08cUuS2dc

View Profile of cvcgolf Send a personal message to cvcgolf      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thePorpoise
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-01 1:09 pm   Permalink

we already smell like booze around here.!

View Profile of thePorpoise Send a personal message to thePorpoise  Email thePorpoise     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
wizzard419
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-01 3:09 pm   Permalink

Yes, but when you are at work, leave the bottle in a conspicuous place after lunch and no one will be the wiser... unless you take a nap in the break room.

View Profile of wizzard419 Send a personal message to wizzard419      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cvcgolf
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-09-01 9:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-09-01 13:09, thePorpoise wrote:
we already smell like booze around here.!

I'm well aware of that and so do I.. But this may come in handy when us guys have to attend some sort of formal event like a stuffy dinner party, fancy night on the town or boring wedding, etc.. Now we can still smell like booze but just in a more upscale kind of way..

View Profile of cvcgolf Send a personal message to cvcgolf      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AdOrAdam
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-09-04 12:09 pm   Permalink

Wow - Ive accidently smelt like mojito (by spilling it), now I can smelt like one on purpose!

Its hard to put jokes aside, but I might get some for the gimmick. Cheers for the heads up

View Profile of AdOrAdam Send a personal message to AdOrAdam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation