FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Rums of Europe

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Rums of Europe
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-08 05:26 am   Permalink

The title of this thread does not refer to rums MADE in Europe, but to rums AVAILABLE in Europe - which is a fact that is of some solace to me when I am on extended Foreign Legion duty on that continent.

The American rum market, though growing with new rum brands, is still quite limited compared to what is out there in the world, so I take advantage of being able to try out new labels whenever I am working here. There are many more Demeraras in existence for example, as I have mentioned here...
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=45641&forum=10&vpost=684142

..and here:
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=24304&forum=10

I always end up having to watch my intake because there are so many yummy options, especially since I lately have been partial to sipping Agricole rhums, like this fine Trois Rivieres...

...while this Cuban and the XM Royal Demerara are very palatable also! Adding to my conund-rum (excuse the pun) is the fact that the Sushi restaurant at my street corner recently installed a rum bar...

... with a menu offering more than 60 varieties of the cane juice...

...from all the rum-producing regions of the world.

The only thing that will keep me from becoming a total rummy are their prices (in Euro!)
I still could not resist some of these sweeter temptations from Austria and Italy:

- hic -

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation