FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Roll Call for Bongs O.C.Mini Crawl............
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Roll Call for Bongs O.C.Mini Crawl............
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-11 12:22 am   Permalink

Alooooooha's again,
We'll call Li's from the store before we leave and see if they can't stay open for us. Last week when I was in, they expressed 20+ people in their bar would make them very happy!! Ah so!!! Slow 4th weekend I guess. I'll call em' tomarrow and see if they will stay open for booze and food for the crawl. Or at least stay open till, we close. Might be walking back to the store. It's only 5 city blocks!!!!! But, there is a hill. Yikes!!
712 Yorktown Ave. #20
Huntington Beach, Ca. 92648
Store Hours- Sat. 10-Sunset(ish)
Sun. 11-4ish
Other Hours by appointment 714 960-1860

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-11 08:07 am   Permalink

One omre thing then I'll shut up.
REMEMBER TO PARK IN THE WALLGREENS PARKING LOT IN THE BACK. Or, on the street.

See you's all Friday. I won't remember your names (from the Oasis blurr) so introduce your self's many times!!!
Alohas
Bamboo Ben

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiphantom
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-07-11 5:27 pm   Permalink

Is there still room for tomorrow? I'd like to go, or should I just meet at Sam's?

Tikiphantom

View Profile of Tikiphantom Send a personal message to Tikiphantom  Email Tikiphantom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Alnshely
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-11 6:17 pm   Permalink

I posted yesterday that 3 more crawlers wanted to be in our party. They have decided not to come.
Al

View Profile of Alnshely Send a personal message to Alnshely  Email Alnshely     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2002-07-11 8:59 pm   Permalink

Hey Tikiphantom!

After reviewing the list, with its adds and deletes, I am pretty sure you get a seat on the bus.

For anyone else, just go from page 1 to 3 and keep track of each members additions and subsequent deletions. Keep in mind that Bamboo Ben said the bus holds 28.

Remember, be at Bamboo Ben's shop at 712 Yorktown #20 (just West of Beach Blvd, you'll see the sign on the front of his shop) in Huntington Beach by 5:45 because we leave at 6:00.

Aloha

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2002-07-11 21:01 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki_Bong on 2002-07-11 21:03 ]

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiphantom
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-07-11 9:41 pm   Permalink

Thanks, I'll see ya tomorrow.

Tikiphantom

View Profile of Tikiphantom Send a personal message to Tikiphantom  Email Tikiphantom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-11 10:39 pm   Permalink

Aloha Crawlers,
New Route.............
We leave the store by 6:00 (no later ) and go to the Royal Hawaiian ( they said their peak is 8:30 so 6:30 will be semi empty!!), Then we go to Li's ( a few drinks and then the crazy oriental wall decor will make you dizzy) , then we go to Sams (just called Sams and the bartender is looking forward to seeing us/tiki central and said the bar is open till 12:00 and with 25-30 people, might be open a little later). Sounds like we're gong backwards!!? But, isn't that what we are doing anyways? Back to 50's + tiki and now in 2000!! Think about it.
p.s. Kink kuku went A-wol on me so, if he shows, he plays. If not, we play!!!
mahaloooooos
15 hrs. and counting

thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-11 11:18 pm   Permalink

Mrs.Baxdog and myself cannot get to ben's to take the crazy bus but we will see you at the Royal

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-12 2:22 pm   Permalink

Lady Velour and myself will not be able to attend. I have been really over-worked and under-tikied the past few weeks and continues today. Perhaps I can sneek away and meet up with all of yous at Sams. What time are you going to be there?

JV

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation