Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Beyond Tiki » » Flooding in Colorado
Flooding in Colorado
TikiTacky
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-09-12 4:54 pm   Permalink

I live in Louisville, just East of Boulder. Tremendous rain plus fire burn areas in the mountains have led to heavy flooding. We're dry here so far, but some mountain towns have been almost wiped off the map, and a few people have lost their lives. It's incredibly sad.

[ This Message was edited by: TikiTacky 2013-09-12 19:24 ]

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-12 7:18 pm   Permalink

That is too bad. No fun to hear about these tragedies. I was up in northern California last weekend and even though I was lots of miles away from the fires, smoke was the only thing that you could smell outside.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky

Posted: 2013-09-12 8:17 pm   Permalink

We've now had a year's worth of precipitation in 48 hours. Things are getting worse.

View Profile of TikiTacky Send a personal message to TikiTacky  Goto the website of TikiTacky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTacky

Posted: 2013-09-12 11:08 pm   Permalink

Holy crap.

bamalamalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-13 5:15 pm   Permalink

Yikes! Stay safe!

View Profile of bamalamalu Send a personal message to bamalamalu  Email bamalamalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation