FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Album Cover Art Swap - Deadline Dec 24th - It's Done!!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 Next Page )
Album Cover Art Swap - Deadline Dec 24th - It's Done!!!
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-11 2:37 pm   Permalink

My swap pieces arrived today.

mine is on its way.
Thanks Tiki Ano!!!

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-11 3:33 pm   Permalink

Wow Zero, that's some package. You put everyone else to SHAME! I love all your stuff but I really liked the surfing tiki. That would look great in my Gator Hut. So Jon, if you can't find a spot for it send it my house!

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-11 5:45 pm   Permalink

It's official- I have a collection of Cevola originals! Thanks so much for adding personality to my tiki bar Wendy!

A hanging Bob was an extra, added bonus. Thanks Mike for making this swap happen in the midst of all you have going in your life!

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-12 1:51 pm   Permalink

Dawn, glad they made it there safely!

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-14 09:58 am   Permalink

you know, Lori, I do work on demand...

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LoriLovesTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-14 10:32 am   Permalink

Zero -

Lori

[ This Message was edited by: LoriLovesTiki 2014-01-14 10:33 ]

View Profile of LoriLovesTiki Send a personal message to LoriLovesTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-01-21 3:58 pm   Permalink

All tucked in

Thanx again ZeroTiki

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-01-21 5:10 pm   Permalink

Has everyone posted what they have received? Has anyone who hasn't received their swap item yet and hasn't heard from their swapee?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-01-26 10:47 pm   Permalink

No, I'm being really bad. I told CY that Dan will open his amazing art on Valentines Day and then I'll post it here. Just a few more weeks and this thread will bump up again. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-14 1:40 pm   Permalink

Today is Valentine's day and I gave CY's wonderful album cover art piece to Dan. Here are an abundance of photos to show the fun. Thank you CY it is such a masterpiece of tiki and exotica art. We feel so lucky to have been paired with you again. Thank you MadDogMike for running another great swap.

Opening the box.

Reading the fun message. We love you too CY.

Wow wow wow. Dan's a record collector and that's why I proposed this topic for the swap. Well it sure worked out for us.

Here we just sat and admired the painting as well as the wood carving. Super idea and brilliant execution.

Dan found the perfect place in his newest tiki room.

He bumped one of my scrap art pieces and he's looking for a place to put it. It will move to the family room.

Selfy. I'm getting good at doing these arm stretches.

CY your art made this a very special Valentine's Day for us. Thank you always, Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2014-02-14 4:07 pm   Permalink

How sweet!!! You both look so happy Happy Valentines Day.
PS - your art looks great too Cy

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-14 9:01 pm   Permalink

Awesome

Cy- that rocks
Dan-O You lucky man
Wendy- you are the bomb

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-16 09:25 am   Permalink

With all the cool tiki stuff that Dan collects (the tiki rack you got on vacation is a 10!) I am honored that it found a spot in your home. Be seeing you in July, unless Dan changes his mind and decides to attend Caliente.

View Profile of cy Send a personal message to cy  Goto the website of cy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiAno
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-18 10:14 pm   Permalink

Received my Art Swap from Dawn- wow- amazing package of delights!

The painting arrived, mounted to a board and ready to frame:

Fantastic details and color- excited to hang an original Sophista-tiki up in my home!

Dawn also enclosed a collection of amazing postcards, coasters, and more. Dawn, somehow I didn't know about your own coasters- too pretty to use, these are meant to be displayed.

I'll have to post more photos when the Art Swap piece is framed and up in the bar.... Dawn, thanks so much for all!

View Profile of TikiAno Send a personal message to TikiAno  Goto the website of TikiAno     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-02-18 11:12 pm   Permalink

Awesome

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation