FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Halloasis! October 4,5,6th @ Mojave
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Halloasis! October 4,5,6th @ Mojave
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-18 1:27 pm   Permalink

I have been a bit slow posting here Halloasis is October 4,5,6th. We know there is a full schedule for October and this will be our last October event, of course Mojave Oasis in April will still be happening!!!!!!

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-18 3:17 pm   Permalink

Well, I really dig camping at Mojave Oasis where camping meets tiki and I won't miss it. I hope to see some of the usual suspects there.

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-ESP
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-18 9:55 pm   Permalink

Think a link will help out here.

http://www.mojaveoasis.com/halloasisoct462013.html

View Profile of Tiki-ESP Send a personal message to Tiki-ESP      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-09-18 11:47 pm   Permalink

I keep reading this as "Halitosis".

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-19 2:55 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-09-18 23:47, PiPhiRho wrote:
I keep reading this as "Halitosis".

I'm glad I'm not the only one

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-09-19 3:20 pm   Permalink

Me 3

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-24 8:58 pm   Permalink

Bump

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hoolie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-09-29 11:22 am   Permalink

Hey all you Mojave bound folks for Halloasis... John (dibroc) and I will be cooking again for this event. So, we would like to get a count for lunches and dinners.

Planned dinners:

Friday: taco dinner
Saturday: spaghetti dinner

Big Breakfast will be served on Saturday, continental breakfast available on Friday and Sunday mornings.

Lunches are in the works, depending on how many will be buying lunch.

Please PM me with number for each meal, and include if you are NOT a carnivore! ... and if you could do so by Wed at 7pm, it gives us the info we need to shop and prepare.

[ This Message was edited by: hoolie 2013-09-29 11:43 ]

View Profile of hoolie Send a personal message to hoolie  Email hoolie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-29 2:47 pm   Permalink

Did I hear something about a deranged lunatic who escaped
from a mental facility is running around in the area?

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-29 11:31 pm   Permalink

Yes, his name is lucas.
8-o

So who's going to this thing?
Is this thing on?
Bueller bueller?

Jeff btd

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-09-30 5:28 pm   Permalink

I will be there with my wife and another couple. I will enjoy a quiet tiki weekend. Party at the trailerpark!

Wade & Bonnie

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-04 1:01 pm   Permalink

I'm here now, and set up and playing.
Only a handful of people so far.

If yer wondering about the wind.
It's mild. 10-15 mph up here.
Nothing like the 60 mph plus on the way up.
If you had plans on coming.
Get up here and away from the wind n dust down below.

Jeff btd

Murph
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-10-04 3:56 pm   Permalink

We'll be on our way up shortly!

View Profile of Murph Send a personal message to Murph  Email Murph     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-06 6:05 pm   Permalink

Just got home.
Small but fun gathering.
I'm so glad I was up there,
instead of down here in the wind n dirt.
Around 70, with a mild breeze.

Jeff btd

hoolie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-07 11:43 am   Permalink

It was a great weekend! Thanks for having this event Amy. A big thank you to Marcus, who was a big help to John and I as we were cooking and shuttling food to the new food service area. I appreciated everyone's patience as we tried out the new place for setting out food... I know sometimes it must have seemed like we were in slow motion, but we old folks were moving as fast as we could. I'm sorry I couldn't socialize more, but feeding the masses takes time and concentration to get the food out hot and relatively on time. It was great to see and meet a few new people, and to see some regulars there too. Hoping we can make it to the event in April 2014!
P.S. BTD, you always seemed to read my mind and put just the right tempo of music on when my energy was flagging...there was a WHOLE lotta dancing going on in the kitchen!

View Profile of hoolie Send a personal message to hoolie  Email hoolie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation