Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Bamboo furniture
Bamboo furniture
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-11 2:55 pm   Permalink

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2334264779&category=38210#ebayphotohosting

I saw this cool bamboo furniture on ebay, but it's waaay out of my price range. We are just starting to look for a small loveseat/table combo and I was wondering if these are typical prices.

I don't really care if it's vintage or modern, as long as it's in good shape and I like the design. Anyone know of some good places to look for said items?
Mahalo.

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki-bot on 2003-07-11 14:55 ]

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-11 3:58 pm   Permalink

Tiki-Bot~
This thread was in reference to SoCal locations but you it may be something to check out.

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-11 4:20 pm   Permalink

See if Bamboo Ben can whip some up for ya!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-11 5:05 pm   Permalink

Sure, what's his website?

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rattiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-13 04:07 am   Permalink

I am in the Philippines right now and this stuff is everywhere! Tomorrow I am going to a place they make bamboo furnature to have a look at quality, prices etc. I would guess though that a whole set like that would cost only around $100 here! The shipping is the bigger cost which could be kept down (along with the taxes) if it were not completely asembled. I will look to see if you could order it direct from here and have them ship it to you. I bet it would be only around $350 in total to receive it.

[ This Message was edited by: Rattiki on 2003-07-13 04:08 ]

View Profile of Rattiki Send a personal message to Rattiki  Email Rattiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-07-13 10:30 pm   Permalink

Mr. Bot,

Bamboo Ben does not make couch or chair (sorry). But, if you are ever in Bali, they sell them for like 25 bucks each! Buy 4k worth and spend 4k on a container and before you know it, You are the Bamboo Bot of the mid Cali area!!! Dude! Mega extra income!

Website? Whats that??? Been too busy without one. We'll have something up sooner or later. We're having too much fun building custom stuff now.

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kamaina Kraig
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-14 08:41 am   Permalink

Found this at a thrift store.

View Profile of Kamaina Kraig Send a personal message to Kamaina Kraig  Email Kamaina Kraig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Wemo3

Posted: 2010-01-02 4:33 pm   Permalink

We have a beautiful bamboo bed frame set (headboard,footboard,side panels and full canopy)imported from Fiji. 2 years new and in beautiful condition. Box spring and mattress not included. So California location for pick up only. If you want to ship it call to discuss.

We paid close to $2000 for this bed set and we are moving so its gotta go. No need to haggle a good price its yours for only $400. No tax as well.

Easy to put together and no hardware or tools necessary. It utilizes native ingenuity with hardwood stakes to hold bamboo in place. Must see. The drapes are included.

The whole set is available as well....2 nite stands, dresser and bamboo lantern lights that are awesome and very unique.

Call Shawn 714-797-9727

View Profile of Wemo3 Send a personal message to Wemo3      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-03 10:02 am   Permalink

Wemo3 this should be listed under Tiki market place not collecting .

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation