FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Drinks and Food » » New ebook -- Professor Cocktail’s Zombie Horde: Recipes for the World’s Most Lethal Drink
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
New ebook -- Professor Cocktail’s Zombie Horde: Recipes for the World’s Most Lethal Drink
AceExplorer
Grand Member (2 years)  

Posted: 2013-12-17 06:33 am   Permalink

Thank you, David, for the freebie! I just downloaded it and had no problems opening and reading it. I don't have a Kindle, but their cloud reader was awesome. I think it took less than 60 seconds from the time I clicked on your link and had the book open. I do make specialty drinks for my Christmas guests, so this is something I'm looking forward to reading. Again, many thanks to you!

I received my hardcopy version of Zombie Horde a week or so ago and appreciate the research and hard work which you do. I thank you and my liver thanks you!

View Profile of AceExplorer Send a personal message to AceExplorer  Email AceExplorer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sunny&Rummy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-12-18 1:49 pm   Permalink

David, what a nice holiday treat! Just downloaded the holiday cocktail guide and will hopefully be digging into it as early as this evening!

Ho Ho Ho!

View Profile of Sunny&Rummy Send a personal message to Sunny&Rummy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Oxybeles
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-12-18 8:30 pm   Permalink

Thank you for the fine free e-book, it will make the holidays much more cheer- full!

View Profile of Oxybeles Send a personal message to Oxybeles      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Corie

Posted: 2013-12-19 7:20 pm   Permalink

3 down!

I tried the Hot Zombie (1941) first. It was a little strange, but not bad. I probably wouldn't make it again, though. Then I went with the original 1934 version. Delicious, of course. Next, I tried the Bum's simplified version. This was also really good! And since I already had Don's Mix, it was super easy to make (just 4 ingredients). I'll probably move on to the Undead Gentleman next, since it seems to be a favorite.

View Profile of Corie Send a personal message to Corie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hurricane Hayward
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2013-12-22 12:18 am   Permalink

Professor: Congrats on the paperback release. I've updated my blog accordingly.

Featuring The Mai-Kai Cocktail Guide

View Profile of Hurricane Hayward Send a personal message to Hurricane Hayward  Email Hurricane Hayward Goto the website of Hurricane Hayward     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTomD
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2013-12-22 07:21 am   Permalink

Thank you, Professor, for some inspired reading and, likely, drinking for the holidays... just downloaded the Kindle version of Zombie Horde to my iPhone and have followed up with a hardcopy order. While I'm sure that there were perks to doing the research, it undoubtedly took a lot of effort to put this together in a form we could so appreciate.

-Tom

View Profile of TikiTomD Send a personal message to TikiTomD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation